Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Career The great mountain of unemployment - selfmotivation.

Hello fellow vibers.

i have been around many leagues, careers and Challenges in this years game.

im now where i think i need a new challenge.

I have loaded the leagues, Spain, Turkey, Poland and Holland. ( 3 of 4 leagues i have played the less ).

I promised my self to start unemployed, so lets see what we get.

Lets Explore - best regards Anders

81E18455-5CD3-4D1D-B52E-C2357B77A8C7-69817-00005001FF94E819.jpeg

Looking forward to this, I always love an unemployed career and the leagues loaded are all interesting formats. Good luck mate, will follow with intrigue.

Turkey and Poland are leagues I have delved into this year, and I'll tell you know, they are very fun when you get used to the format, they are so different and it adds a bit extra to the game. Good luck mate! 

Thank you, we will see where i get a job, but i hope something in one of the two leagues turn up at some point :)

Ah, a good old unemployment career where anything can happen and a surprise is always around the corner. Best of luck, mate!

Okay guys, so here we are, top teams quality for the playoff for the higher division.

playing theese games is quite fun, as i know NO ONE of mine of the oppositions players ?

But were are starting to get an okay run of form....next fixture is home against nr 2.

IMG_2077.PNG

IMG_2078.PNG

19 minutes ago, mcandrew003 said:

Well done mate, you have had a quality season. Now get your lads out there and win that title :D

Thanks mate! Btw do you know if the b-teams can qualify for playoffs?

2 hours ago, AndersJ said:

Thanks mate! Btw do you know if the b-teams can qualify for playoffs?

They do unless the the parent team is in the division for which the playoffs are being played.

On 5/7/2017 at 16:17, AndersJ said:

Btw this has to be one of the......most confusing bagdes EVER ????

DA5B2C9B-2F08-47B7-9CD4-3E06ACCC3B73-70608-0000508532A41945.png

Read more  

Some badge indeed, I mean no disrespect to anyone -altho doubt there are any Fuenlabrada fans here- but yikesss I've seen many more beautiful badges than this but not too many uglier ones :laugh:

24 minutes ago, BatiGoal said:

Some badge indeed, I mean no disrespect to anyone -altho doubt there are any Fuenlabrada fans here- but yikesss I've seen many more beautiful badges than this but not too many uglier ones :laugh:

Just my words :D i really do not understand it, but that will be one thing i have to learn while beeing manager for this GREAT spanish giant....:D

Okay i can now say i have given the lower divisions in Spain a try. I won the league, but then had to go in playoffs between 4 Winners, which i lost, then another playoff.....WHICH i lost ???.....bye bye Spain !!! And Hello TURKEY!

IMG_2110.PNG

IMG_2112.PNG

IMG_2113.PNG