Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat Improving National Teams?

I'm wondering, when managing average national teams or sub-par national teams (The Irelands, Scotlands, Australias and Canadas of World Football) can you actually improve them? Can you get better players for your national teams?

Interesting question, something I've wondered myself. I'd imagine achieving good success with the national team would enhance its reputation, meaning its clubs would produce better talents. Might be wrong though, but that's what I'd imagine would be the case.

1 minute ago, mcandrew003 said:

Interesting question, something I've wondered myself. I'd imagine achieving good success with the national team would enhance its reputation, meaning its clubs would produce better talents. Might be wrong though, but that's what I'd imagine would be the case.

I assumed that too, just wanted to make sure though. I'll see if anyone with more knowledge on the subject knows.

You could try promoting grayed out players from the reserves maybe. I've created 4 international level players for Watford in 5 seasons Though they never get called up. But I like it that way because they're always available.