Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Career MY MELBOURNE CITY FC

so, i've started a new career using melbourne city FC. and until this arcticle was created, i"ve been playing for almost 3 years (5th January 2019) i'm using the 2016's database. Melbourne city is not a really easy team to manage, i've been changing my staff a couple of times to get a better team. i always bought free agents player so i dont have to spend my transfer budget. i use my transfer budget to add up my wage budget. i've won FFA CUP 3 times, AFC Champions League twice and FIFA Club World Cup just recently, last time i played in CWC i lost 2-1 against Real Madrid in Final and the next time i've made it again to the final against PSG and luckily i won by penalty shootout (4-2). on my first season i won 18 times, draw 8 times, and lost once. i made 54 goals and conceded 29 times. I won the league by 52 Pts. in 2017/2018 season i made a development. i won 22 times, draw 5 times and i became an invicible team without any loses. i made 54 goals again but this time i only conceded 18 goals and won the league by 71 Points :D. i've sold almost every player from the real squad of this team. my Highest Transfer Fee Received waas Bruno Fornaroli, i sold him for 3.4 Millions and my Highest Transfer Fee Paid was Julio Villalba, i bought him for 1.1 Million, he's such a bargain XD. i use 3-2-3-2 Formation as mine. playing balanced, mixed passing style, mixed passing focus, mixed GK distribution and normal tackling also counter attack as my refinements. i use 2 Central Defender and a BPD. BWM and DLP. 2 Inside Forwards and an advanced playmaker. for stikers sometimes i use an AF and a Poacher, or just 2 Poachers. Thats all guys, what do you guys think? What should i do next? just comment for question or just ask me for screenshots if you guys want! :D

4 hours ago, nathanieldybala said:

i made 54 goals again but this time i only conceded 18 goals and won the league by 71 Points :D

That's massive. If you're asking us which screenshots we want, I want this one :)