Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
mcandrew003

Top 7 Breakthrough Talents To Watch Next Season - EPL

Top Seven Breakthrougn Talents To Watch Next Year

Every year we have our dose of wonder kids. Last year, it was local boy Marcus Rashford making a scene, and this year we have had many more. This list is in no particular order, just players to watch next season and in next years game....

7. Ademola Lookman

IMG_6678.thumb.PNG.deeef8aa818918f36a45dc73804a66a9.PNG

The young attacker, bought from Charlton in the January window, has been a joy to watch this year, when given the chance. Having started 3 times this season in the league and coming off the bench 5 times, it's clear to see Lookman is regarded as a wonderkid by the Everton faithful. This season seems to have set him up for great things in the future.

6. Jack Stephens

IMG_6681.thumb.PNG.03e61c07a4da74bf80fdb505dfa1a534.PNG

The Englishman has had his breakthrough season with the Saints this year, starting 13 League games after the unexpected injury of Virgil Van Dijk. His partnership with Maya Yoshida has secured Southampton a mid table finish, if they keep up their current results. His Aerial duels win ratio of 1.6 a game show he is no pushover, and could become a favourite on FMM in coming years.

5. Harry Maguire

IMG_6683.thumb.PNG.9489c9dee8540c55051d44c74bcbb0df.PNG

Our third Englishman on the list, and not the last. Maguire has been a revelation since coming into the Hull backline, being a major part of their fight against the drop. Having started 24 times in the League and coming off the bench 3 times, Maguire is now a key player for Hull. If you aren't convinced, throw in the stats of 3 MOTM's, 2.4 Aeriel Duels won per game and 2 Goals and 2 Assists this season, Maguire should be a starter for any Premier League side you plan to manage.

4. Tom Daives

IMG_6679.thumb.PNG.639f65b39b82efb188c61225b5e07116.PNG

After coming in towards the latter part of the season, Davies has been a mainstay in Everton's midfield. Having started 17 League games this year, Davies has scored 2 and assisted 3. His arrival into the first team spells the end for such fringe players like Tom Cleverly and Gareth Barry.He looks to be another superstar academy graduate from Everton, will you be the one to snatch him up?

3. Leroy Sane

IMG_6684.thumb.PNG.e1fa51233ad1106c0bd44a95342c1bef.PNG

A more well known player around the world, Sane's big money move to City has been their best investment in a while. The German Winger has started 17 times in the league for City, and has managed to find the back of the net 5 times in that period of matches. He often becomes a world record transfer in FMM, will you swoop in and grab him first?

2. Ramadan Sobhi

IMG_6682.thumb.PNG.95d3e85e1145467c734ce25fc2b3ed41.PNG

The Egyptian mystro joined the Potters from Al-Ahly in the summer for around 4 Million, and since then he has gone on to inject some energy and skill into Stoke City's performances. Having started 7 in the League, Sobhi has scored once for Stoke, but his talent has gone further than that this year, playing once off the bench for Egypt during AFCON. Next year promises to be an exciting one for the youngster, with Walters aging and Aurnautovic wanting to leave, it could be Sobhi's year to shine. 

1. Marcus Rashford....Again

IMG_6680.thumb.PNG.4604f3319a2c6b639886b14a1278e3fa.PNG

I'm sorry but I had to. Rashford has been a revelation this year for United since he took the reigns from Zlatan up top, banging in 12 in all competitions this year. That's 4 more than last year, meaning Rashford has developed into an already outstanding goal scorer and player. With Zlatan aging and Rooney falling down the pecking order, will next year be THE year for Marcus Rashford?

Notable Mentions

Jordan Pickford

IMG_6689.thumb.PNG.ec4294e947f1ac180bd4f37df4bb3445.PNG

The young Englishman misses out on the list due to Sunderland's relegation. However, he still had a largely impressive season, picking up 3 MOTM awards and an average rating of 7.13 for the Black Cats. It's no wonder Premier League clubs are after him, and he could be an International in the next few years.

Cheers for reading lads! Anybody I missed out? These players are likely to be superstars in the future, would love to hear how they did in your games!

nice article, lookman is one to watch for sure, although I think if Tammy Abraham goes on loan to PL side (as it is rumoured) he would be a good shout as well :)

11 hours ago, mcandrew003 said:

Thanks for the suggestion bud, a, thinking about making an article for each league, any suggestions on players from these leagues? Cheers pal! @Daniel Chan

Here are some of my suggestions :) If there are players that i missed out do feel free to include them! 

(Not in order)

Bundesliga:

1. Timo Werner

2. Naby Keita

3. Ousmane Dembele

4. Niklas Sule

5. Nadiem Amiri

6. Serge Gnabry

7. Emil Forsberg

8. Raphael Guerreiro

9. Kerem Demirbay

10. Sead Kolasinac

11. Nabil Bentaleb

Ligue 1 (I didnt follow this league but still there are apparent choices ;))

1. Kylian Mbappe Lottin

2. Thomas Lemar

3. Bernardo Silva

4. Mounie

5. Alassane Plea

Serie A

1. Andrea Belotti

2. Balde Diao Keita

3. Mattia Caldara

4. Gianluigi Donnarumma 

5. Suso

6. Franck Kessie

7. Andrea Conti

5 hours ago, Daniel Chan said:

Here are some of my suggestions :) If there are players that i missed out do feel free to include them! 

(Not in order)

Bundesliga:

1. Timo Werner

2. Naby Keita

3. Ousmane Dembele

4. Niklas Sule

5. Nadiem Amiri

6. Serge Gnabry

7. Emil Forsberg

8. Raphael Guerreiro

9. Kerem Demirbay

10. Sead Kolasinac

11. Nabil Bentaleb

Ligue 1 (I didnt follow this league but still there are apparent choices ;))

1. Kylian Mbappe Lottin

2. Thomas Lemar

3. Bernardo Silva

4. Mounie

5. Alassane Plea

Serie A

1. Andrea Belotti

2. Balde Diao Keita

3. Mattia Caldara

4. Gianluigi Donnarumma 

5. Suso

6. Franck Kessie

7. Andrea Conti

Thanks dude! Will check these out and do a bit of reasearch, and maybe stick another's one up. Cheers!

Just saw this wonderful list mate..great players there.....Maguire and Pickford should get some minor upgrades following their big money moves to Leicester and Everton respectively.