Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Career The Converted Winger Challenge

1 hour ago, BatiGoal said:

Just realized it's you @leecutler lol Great to see you back :) Yeah that Markovic record will stand for a while I think. Great going so far!

Haha! Yes will take many years to beat that, Markovic was a dream 

added 0 minutes later
1 hour ago, Taff said:

Just caught up dude and great numbers in season 2 and 3.  Look forward to 60+ goals next season

60+ ?, If only bud 

Season 4

Player Pick

So a new season is upon us so we must now choose a new Winger, Markovic was a dream and he will feature in a future challenge but for now let me show you our new player 

So we went with Andrija Zivkovic, So he possess some good stats so let's see how the season panned out and how he got on

Transfers

Turkish Super Cup

So we win yet another super cup!

Turkish League Cup

So we where easily the better team and had more chances but just couldn't score a single goal, So we crash out of the cup, From this point on the team really started to struggle to grind out games and Zivkovic was struggling at this point I was starting to worry.......

Champions League

So in this years knock out phase we met Sevilla and we got destroyed! This is the heaviest defeat I have ever experienced on and edition of FMM/FMH 

League Table

So despite getting knocked out of the Champions League &a the League Cup we still managed to win our 4th League title in a row!

The Main Event

So I literally had to drag Andija by the hair and drag him over the line, He just makes the target, That was too close to comfort for me!

So that is season 4 completed, I'm trying to keep updates short and sweet as I'm hoping to go to 30 seasons if I can 

As always thanks for reading my career and see you all in season 5

I'm quite surprised he only just managed to get over the line, he can be pretty lethal as an inside forward lol you got there though so that's all that matters! Good luck for next season dude

10 minutes ago, Brenty92 said:

I'm quite surprised he only just managed to get over the line, he can be pretty lethal as an inside forward lol you got there though so that's all that matters! Good luck for next season dude

He played about 15 games less than most of my team, Most played 55-60 games but kept getting injured. Was always a few weeks here and there but all adds up 

Player Pick Season 5

So a little teaser of my chosen player, I have always been a admirer of this guy IRL possesses so much talent 

3 minutes ago, fuddledfoxFM said:

Think Deulofeu could be the best yet. Would be interested in what tactics you have been using so far.

4-3-2-1

3 APM's

2INF's

1 PCR

1 minute ago, fuddledfoxFM said:

3 APs? lot of creativity in the centre of the park then. Do your back 4 not get exposed having no defensive minded CM?

In terms of my striker scoring a lot of goals, it works (apart from last season) Yes I get caught out check my UCL history Lol

3 minutes ago, fuddledfoxFM said:

Yeah and did see you conceded a few in UCL! I guess your much stronger than most of the domestic opposition so you can afford to go for it. Certainly working for you.

I wouldn't say my team is overpowered as much as in the Markovic season Real Madrid only just beat us, For me no tactics that contain holding midfielders or defensive minded players works for me, Full on attack mode but I also play on balanced so it's not always attack mode 

Season 5

Hello everyone and welcome to season 5 of my Converted Winger Challenge !

So I revealed my chosen player for the new up and coming season, Last season we seen Markovic smash the goals in so could our new winger produce the goods? With my tactic goals are scored from all round the team so if I could create something that would purely focus on my striker the goals would really increase but it's too risky too start to change things around....... Or is it?

Transfers In

evOfyPe.jpg

So we strengthened the team especially in the Midfield are we went for some young up and comming talent, Our club rep is a little low so was always going to be difficult to bring in a "Marquee Signing" So we chose some players that where young but also looked good on paper, So £33 Million down the pan I hope they produce on the field and really push the team on

Transfers Out

R8WY8mO.jpg

So as you can see ALOT of players left the club as they where simply not good enough but in the other hand I think we could have kept 3-4 just for back up as the squad was wafer thin.

So with the transfers out of the way it was time to see how we as a team could produce on the pitch, The Champions League has eluded us every year could we get close to the title this year? It is a difficult cup to win but it's the one that is missing from our trophy cabinet and more importantly could our chosen Converted Winger bang in at least 30 goals? Without further ado let's see how the season unfolded and see how well our team actually did

Turkish Super Cup

kK8poiB.png

So as you can see it was a easy game for us, We dominated the game given Rizespor hardly a sniff in the game it's just a shame we couldn't win by a bigger Margain

So we had a fairly easy champions league group stage we won 5 out of 6 games (not screenshot) but the groups is normally quite easy depending if you can get a good group. 

Champions League KO Rounds

So we made it too the KO rounds of the Champions League and I'm not going to lie they gave us some tough games, So let's see how far we got in the KO rounds and look at the games 

GSFKQMm.png

cBMj5DJ.png

nLK87Cg.png

484wKZb.png

So in our first game we faced Spurs the 1st game we lost 2-1 but was a entertaining game and it was a tight game so we got a little unlucky but we also where lucky not to lose 3-1, But in the second leg we ran riot smashing them 3-0 we really made our chances count and a few good saves from Muslera took us through to the next round.

We faced the mighty Atletico Madrid in the next KO phase but we won both legs after some brilliant performances from our players to take us to the semi finals 

NUctz2Z.png

7aYEliI.png

So in the semi finals we faced Real Madrid (This game doesn't want me to win) Both legs finished 2-2 and even with Real grabbing 2 red cards we still couldn't finish them off, When it went to penalties I had a feeling they would kill us off but we stood firm and we sent them crashing out! What a performance we are having in this years tournament! We are now in the bloody final!

Champions League Final

hvuzRFM.png

So despite Man City dominating most of the game they somehow couldn't score and we won the game on penalties to lift our first ever Champions League!

Turkish League Cup

Vc5421z.png

So we doninated Rizespor and smashed them 1-5 what a performance from the team and with that we do the double only the league to stop us from the treble now

League Table

LgH3lPo.png

So we scored plenty of goals, Won the league by 10 points but 7 loses is hard to take, But none the less we are treble champions!! Fantastic achievement, So let's now take a look at our strikers goals? How many did he score????

The Main Event

t6Fn0JW.png

So Deulofeu had a very good season banging in a respectable 40 goals so the challenge continues into season 6, As always I want to thank everyone that comments and people that view, Thank you all see you next season 

Another good season dude, 40 goals from a CW is a good total

I don't know if it's just me but I can't see a single screenshot in the post apart from the two transfer windows, just wanted to mention it incase its something your end

Just now, Taff said:

Another good season dude, 40 goals from a CW is a good total

I don't know if it's just me but I can't see a single screenshot in the post, just wanted to mention it incase its something your end

I've just fixed them buddy thanks for letting me know, Yes 40 goals is a very good return 

18 minutes ago, leecutler said:

I've just fixed them buddy thanks for letting me know, Yes 40 goals is a very good return 

no worries, I can see them now