Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Career AndersJ attempts the Germanic Europe Challenge

28 minutes ago, Idol said:

Good season Anders, winning the Champs League and the Bundesliga should give your budget a big boost! 

And not a bad result for the old boy, only 9 yellow cards is pretty unrealistic though! 

yes its really unreal but great scouting though :D The main guy i have now is a bit more competent all in all ;D

So here is an update.

The season startet great and in the middle of the season this happened...

IMG_2349.thumb.PNG.78803d4aeea358ba74f6d7f8ee7ef21a.PNGIMG_2350.thumb.PNG.1adee794c9c4c2f14933d5324361de2c.PNG

After that great succes on the World scene Jhon chose to destroy further...

IMG_2352.thumb.PNG.f07fa150ae5faf58db6e987a454d2959.PNGIMG_2353.thumb.PNG.24bc4ab86bfd33895ec8b9403fbc07c0.PNG

and then came a very exiting finale with arch-rivals Bayern...

IMG_2354.thumb.PNG.096a0599f944c9bff54dd5714b51f797.PNG

Some okay end of season stats.

IMG_2355.thumb.PNG.f5853d93cb2884094f62b68d5cef91a0.PNGIMG_2356.thumb.PNG.cc78bfb8d3df641fb7a3a64861f3a9a6.PNGIMG_2357.thumb.PNG.873d4f70423763bb1430e7a1e9b01458.PNG

And then for @BatiGoal and @Taff

did Jhon make it?

Spoiler

IMG_2358.thumb.PNG.c87c27a7832336f6a77d318c9891da70.PNG

Congrats with completing this challenge! Excellent stuff, mate! Is this your final tally or are you going for another attempt to break it? :) Pls post your totals in all 3 stages if/when you're done so I don't need to scroll thru the pages. Thanks.

31 minutes ago, BatiGoal said:

Congrats with completing this challenge! Excellent stuff, mate! Is this your final tally or are you going for another attempt to break it? :) Pls post your totals in all 3 stages if/when you're done so I don't need to scroll thru the pages. Thanks.

@BatiGoal a new try ??????

IMG_2361.JPG

added 0 minutes later
9 minutes ago, Taff said:

Congrats dude, a great choice to end the Challenge with a fantastic all around striker welcome to the leaderboard

Thanks my friend - he is gifted that Jhon

2 hours ago, Taff said:

Well done dude you now top the leaderboard 

Hide contents

Couldn't just let me have one could you :P

No i could NOT ? But maybe BG feels i have to do it again if you read his comment ???

2 hours ago, BatiGoal said:

Ah, I knew I had forgotten something. Will add your score to the leaderboard today ;)

Haha minor detail....??.....its okay importaint to me at least ?

13 hours ago, AndersJ said:

No i could NOT ? But maybe BG feels i have to do it again if you read his comment ???

He was just asking if you wanted another crack at Germany to boost your score, he's not saying you have to do it again, obviously during the challenge we've all had the chance to improve our score before moving on, and that is what BG was asking, if you wanted to play another season or stick with the score you have.

If your top of the leaderboard then there is no need to go again, but the options there

1 hour ago, Taff said:

He was just asking if you wanted another crack at Germany to boost your score, he's not saying you have to do it again, obviously during the challenge we've all had the chance to improve our score before moving on, and that is what BG was asking, if you wanted to play another season or stick with the score you have.

If your top of the leaderboard then there is no need to go again, but the options there

I know and i was only joking but i cannot beat that in a season  - you can make the try ??

1 hour ago, Taff said:

You've already beaten me dude, no need to make it worse

We'll be all good until @BatiGoal finally has enough and comes to conquer all three of his leaderboards 

Yes some day he will come to claim the Iron throne with has crazy tactic ?

Off topic how many nationalities do you have my friend ???

16 hours ago, AndersJ said:

Yes some day he will come to claim the Iron throne with has crazy tactic ?

Off topic how many nationalities do you have my friend ???

I do all of my posting from the computer at work and I always forget to sign out and the boys here keep changing my Bloody profile, I've been a bit of everything so far.  This is what happens when you work with Jokers 

58 minutes ago, Taff said:

I do all of my posting from the computer at work and I always forget to sign out and the boys here keep changing my Bloody profile, I've been a bit of everything so far.  This is what happens when you work with Jokers 

Thats great humor! I maybe Think you were Kosovo Yesterday ??

4 hours ago, Idol said:

Great work Anders, good consistent results! 

Thank you very much -  i cracked some kind of code in scoring ;)