Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Fun/Games Arobbo92 & mcandrew003 present: The Vibe Olympic Games!

Event 2 - Round Up - Rowing

IMG_7148.JPG.ac720a2b41e344ebee62bab69ee136d8.JPG

Good afternoon everybody, apologies for the delayed posting, me and Arobbo have been very busy of late. 

So, after the event was announced on Sunday, we were interested to see what you guys made of the challenge and how you went about picking your teams. We had less of a variety of teams this time round being used, but some very tight results. We received Ciarandurham's result first, where he scored 16 assists with his Roma side. From there, we saw some quality results such as Chewkaiwen's 17 assists with Sporting, Brenty92's 20 assists with Spurs and Mikee1984's 16 assists with Sporting

Anyway, here are the Event 2 Podiums! 

IMG_7324.thumb.PNG.d062f41107e267487d79684ff8e6e952.PNG

Huge congrats to Eogtuc0910 on the first place finish, with Taff and Brenty coming joint Second and Anders in third. Well done to all competitors though, a very tight event! 

IMG_7319.thumb.PNG.02884220d45b542550c42627730aea30.PNG

Some very good scores here, and a tight games! Unlucky to those who finished toward the bottom, still 4 more events to catch up on. To those who didn't submit, please remember to next time to keep the competition! 

IMG_7326.thumb.PNG.cb2b0ae4e98138164d0ead8114d1f995.PNG

And here is the overall table, it's getting tight at the top now with 4 people drawn for gold! 

Sorry for the brief update everybody, as I said we are both very busy. Event 3 will be up tommorow, make sure to keep an eye out for it. Thanks for reading! 

Great competition - KIM YOUNG i has told me that he is proud of me but that i will be executed if i do not win next round!

hope its something very different :)

27 is a huge number but very chuffed to get a second silver medal

would have liked my other three to contribute more but Ruiz stole the show getting 15 of my 20

19 minutes ago, Taff said:

27 is a huge number but very chuffed to get a second silver medal

would have liked my other three to contribute more but Ruiz stole the show getting 15 of my 20

Eriksen got 15 of my 20 too, Alderweireld and Dier got 1 a piece and Alli got 3, very disappointed with Alli on this years game tbh, never got him to perform as you'd expect he would after the last 2 years he's had lol

Ruiz was my biggest provider with 11 assists of my 17.

Adrien Silva was a real waste of a chance, he managed 4 assists, but only 1 came from the league! The other 3 came from the domestic and champions league, a real waste because I couldn't get him to assist in the actual leagues!

Afternoon all. 

Event 3 will be up at some point tommorow, apologies for the delay. This means the deadline will be pushed back to Saturday now. Thanks for understanding. Cheers!

22 hours ago, Eogtuc0910 said:

@mcandrew003 i re-checked my score and it was only 25

added 0 minutes later

Carvalho=10

Ruiz=5

Silva=8

Semedo= 2

How the hell did you get Carvalho to 10 he got 1 for me Smedo got zip 4 for Silva and I had to reply on Ruiz for the other 15

Event 3 - Synchronised Swimming 

IMG_6364.JPG.d78a724f1cdd6e3e050e3dbd4cc965c0.JPG

Afternoon all and welcome to Event 3! We are halfway there now and the table is starting to take shape, now is the round to prove yourself! 

After the rather dull round up yesterday, I'm hoping to make this as lively as possible. So, let's get into it! 

IMG_7358.thumb.JPG.45a98cf7c55a408b6496053ef4a006a9.JPG

You could argue this is a strange choice, but me and Arobbo saw this as a brilliant sport to base the challenge on! 

Synchronised Swimming

Synchronized swimming is all about good cohesion between the team of swimmers, with coordination and skill needed to perform the perfect routine.

In this event, you have 16 games to score as many goals as you can with a striker duo

To make it fair, each competitor will represent one of  the following player partnerships....

Shane Long and Charlie Austin - Southampton

Charles and Sandro - Malaga

Borja Mayoral and Mario Gomez - Wolfsburg

Nikola Kalinic and Khouma Babacar - Fiorentina

Casimir Ninga and Steve Mounie - Montpellier

Hassan and Nikola Stojiljkovic - Braga

So, here is the challenge. Hopefully, this is a little easier to understand than the last one. Pick from any of the striker duo's and bang them in 16 League Games! 

Rules

- Pick any player from the duo's above. 

- Submit your results to both me AND @arobbo92

- All rules and regulations from before. 

- 16 League Games

- No transfers

-Most goals wins! 

Deadline: Saturday 10th June, 18.00 UK Time

So, how do you feel about this one? How are you feeling going into the midway point? Any confusion? Remember to leave a comment, and thanks for reading! 

IMG_7326.thumb.PNG.51904d96e2245c666ce80764b509a0b9.PNG

A nice quick sprint through that one!

Definitely a lot better when you have a club that's not in any continental comps, it was frustrating having to mess around with my squad every week with Tottenham to play games that had no bearing on the challenge. 

9 minutes ago, Taff said:

60, I passed 60 by October, come on mate give me some credit :P

:D - Gomes only scored 11 hattricks for me....

4 hours ago, mcandrew003 said:

I haven't even played the challenge and I got 187 after a month.... make an effort guys :laugh:

I haven't even loaded up the game yet and I got 200 goals:P