Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Fun/Games Arobbo92 & mcandrew003 present: The Vibe Olympic Games!

7 minutes ago, scratch99 said:

Half tempted, but maybe it's a sign that I should try to spend some time relaxing with a PinaColada... 

No worries pal :D

Just a reminder lads, this is open to everybody so any newer members considering joining, feel free to do so as we would love to see you getting involved. Of course it's great to see older members and people who have been here a while aswell. We have 13 places to fill, but we can expand that if we need to. Cheers lads, and don't forget to sign up!

1 minute ago, Mollers01 said:

Count me in for Canada, gents.

Thanks for signing up mate!

12 more original spots left lads, allthough again we can add more if needed.

29 minutes ago, Granit Xhaxa said:

This could be the motivation I've been looking for so I'm happy to contribute. Initially I wanted Russia but seeing as that's taken I'll take Hungary.

Excellent dude, good to see you want to take part! :D

Alright lads, we are down to 11 spots. Hopefully we can fill these in by the end of the weekend, but no rush. Again, anybody is welcome so feel free to have a pop. A teaser could be up tonight. Cheers lads!

The Vibe Olympic Games - Teaser

IMG_6363.JPG.b60200227e2dbd614ec0e6f0998480e3.JPG

So, here we are. Currently on 9 participants, hopefully this little teaser spikes some interest so we can get going by Sunday. 

The Vibe Olympic Games will last for roughly a month, with 6 intense and skill-based challenges being played out by the participants. These challenges will test your skill in a lot of elements, and only the most equipped and ready members will prevail. 

Each challenge will be based on a real-life Olympic event, moulded and shaped by me and @arobbo92 to be testing for each and every member. For the challenges, each player will have a selection to make on the player they use, the players you can choose from will be revealed with each challenge. 

For each challenge, there will be a scoring system. The Top Three point scorers from each challenge will be gifted point scoring depending on the medals they won. Gold will see you gain 10 Points, Silver will get 5 Points and Bronze will get you 2. We hope this means the competition will be close throughout the entire tournament. 

The first challenge will be revealed when the required 20 participants are reached, however if we wait a certain period of time and can't hit the required numbers, we will go on with the numbers we have.

Hopefully this has given you a better insight into the Vibe Olympics, and please remember to sign up!

Oh, and here is the teaser....

Spoiler

IMG_6905.thumb.PNG.a8e9f4fd7a8039644ec7eae1adcd5d82.PNG

Credit to the fantastic graphics by @arobbo92

2 minutes ago, fuddledfoxFM said:

Would love to have a go at this if your take a vibe newbie. Could I be Croatia if they haven't been taken

Of course mate, always happy to see new members in here! Thanks for joining pal, will add you to the list now :D

1 minute ago, fuddledfoxFM said:

Thanks. Looking forward to this it looks a lot of fun.

Excellent mate, glad to hear!

10 spaces left lads, let's get signed up!

5 minutes ago, Thepremiermanager said:

Oh go on then, I'll join in.

I'll go for some Brazilian flair I think.

Joga Bonito!

Excellent dude, surprised no-one picked Brazil before to be honest :D Thanks for joining mate!

9 Places left lads!

3 minutes ago, Taff said:

Count me in dude

Taff representing New Zealand 

haka.gif.695a73e64cd04641fbeb90c19c08584c.gif

Read more  

Excellent dude, welcome to the Olympics! 

I feel that video is an accurate representation of what you are going to be like during this :laugh::D

8 Places left guys!

Just now, fuddledfoxFM said:

Noob question alert! In the rules it say EME competition. But what is a EME competition? 

EME stands for Enhanced Match Engine. You can check your Match Engine in preferences. 

Dont worry mate, we've all been there :D

3 hours ago, ExhilaratingEriksen said:

I'd like to represent France #ForzaFrance

Sounds good mate, welcome to the games!

6 Places left guys!

8 minutes ago, DarkdragonX7 said:

No I am on vacation right know 

Oh ok then mate, maybe we'll see you in next years games :D Cheers!

12 minutes ago, chewkaiwen said:

I'll represent Japan!

Excellent dude, welcome aboard!

Just 5 spots left lads!