Fun/Games Arobbo92 & mcandrew003 present: The Vibe Olympic Games!

Posted by
  • Level 15 L15
1 hour ago, BatiGoal said:

You for the win, mate. Remember..if you need any advice feel free to PM me. I want to see Holland lift GOLD! :)

"News just in as Holland are disqualified for use of the illegal performance enhancer Batigoalroid"

4 minutes ago, Taff said:

"News just in as Holland are disqualified for use of the illegal performance enhancer Batigoalroid"

'The main distributor of this drug is thought to be Dutch citizen Batig Oala, who has been arrested 4 times this year for public nudity, a failed attempt at assaulting a tree and 2 parking incidents, where he parked on a public park. More to follow....'

@BatiGoal

Playing through tonight so hopefully get results in tomorrow

Just wanted to say. What a great challenge! I'm playing as a team I would never have picked in a million years. The short term nature of the challenge is making me fight for everything and get the best out of what I have in a very average squad.

5 minutes ago, mcandrew003 said:

'The main distributor of this drug is thought to be Dutch citizen Batig Oala, who has been arrested 4 times this year for public nudity, a failed attempt at assaulting a tree and 2 parking incidents, where he parked on a public park. More to follow....'

@BatiGoal

😂😂😂

4 minutes ago, fuddledfoxFM said:

Playing through tonight so hopefully get results in tomorrow

Just wanted to say. What a great challenge! I'm playing as a team I would never have picked in a million years. The short term nature of the challenge is making me fight for everything and get the best out of what I have in a very average squad.

Read more  

Sounds good dude :D

Cheers mate, @arobbo92 came up with this one, a very good challenge indeed. Hopefully mine are this good aswell :D

7 minutes ago, mcandrew003 said:

@BatiGoal

:P

😶😶

Some very good scores in at the moment lads, everybody is doing quite well (except @AndersJ :P)

Just kidding of course. 8 results in ATM so we are almost halfway there!

Just now, mcandrew003 said:

Some very good scores in at the moment lads, everybody is doing quite well (except @AndersJ :P)

Just kidding of course. 8 results in ATM so we are almost halfway there!

Kim Young I will not be doping doing his best before you team name to NORTH Korea 🔫

heh heh heh

1 minute ago, AndersJ said:

Kim Young I will not be doping doing his best before you team name to NORTH Korea 🔫

I'm not sure it will make a difference :P:laugh:

3 minutes ago, mcandrew003 said:

I'm not sure it will make a difference :P:laugh:

I had to much Wine and cannot Spell, but after all wine on a monday is mandatory 🎎🌶🍷🍷🍷

Please change the name.....

IMG_2193.JPG

2 minutes ago, AndersJ said:

Please change the name.....

IMG_2193.JPG

Read more  

Oh jeez, here we go with the graphics :laugh:

9 hours ago, gbohunmi10 said:

😶😶

Don't let the mindgames get to you, mate. We will pop their balloons one at a time ;)

10 results in lads, just 10 left to finish.