Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Vibe Your Community, Your Thoughts: Feedback Wanted

Stam

This is a community for you, the FMM fans. We've got downloads, guides, stories, awards, and more. And it’s all created for you. So please take some time to answer the following questions, as this will help us make better choices for you going forward.

What do you use?
What don't you use?
What do you wish we had or had more of?

Most importantly, what are you struggling with?
What answers to which questions do you need?
What can we create for you that’s more fun or more helpful?

Let us know!

I would love to see iScout make a return, I've had a bunch of players this year that made me wish it would make a return so I could share a certain players progress 

Well, I like all of the features on the website at the moment, and don't think any major changes are needed, but that's not my decision i suppose.

IScout sounds good, maybe being able to view the different types of staff? ( Writer, Mods ....) Not a major thing but would help a bit i suppose. Cheers!

I've been requesting Iscouts return ever since it was removed, it was a decision I never agreed with as Iscout is fun and easy content for everyone to post and it's limitless. IMO it's a great gateway item into bigger projects as everyone has players they want to show off/highlight. 

What do you use? Careers/Challenges

What don't you use? Tactics and downloads (I know that'll be pretty unique to me haha)

What do you wish? For a greater site wide importance on careers/challenges, they are what keep people coming here everyday but have always felt second fiddle in the big picture. 

Just thought I'd change my answer as I was in a rush when I posted my original comment.

Never used IScout but seems like a few people want it back, so that might be a good shout. Careers and Content here is fantastic in my opinion this year, so much creativity in people's idea, been a joy to see so I think we're ok on that front. 

I personally don't use downloads, but I know it's a major selling point in the site so maybe keeping it will be a good idea. 

I actually left vibe and had a break for a while around the time iScout was scrapped, sub-consciously lol didn't even realise it happened ?

Hi @Stam

I come here primarily for careers, challenges, fun/games and tactics occasionally. And I quite enjoy writing an article or a guide or two once in a while. Share what the game has taught me over the past years, or just my general thoughts about the game, with the people and the community here.

Eventho I don't use downloads for example or other things this site has on offer I know plenty of other FMM-lovers do so I think it's important to keep something for everyone here. People come here for various reasons, they choose and pick what they like so having a diversified menu -much like an FMM buffet- is probably the best way forward. Ideally yes, if it's practical that's for you to decide.

I think as the game keeps evolving so does its fanbase. If this site continues to bring something for everyone I think we're OK with getting new members to join and grow as a community.

18 hours ago, Achmad2000 said:

I just want more modding content available here. Cheers. And of course the most I really want is this site to stay alive

PGE will be released very shortly. 

SE will follow very soon as well.

Heard it here first.

I think what I would like to see is an area with all the challenges listed. Perhaps a set of official Vibe challenges. New challenges could still be created in the discussion. Popular one could then be added to the official list but it would make it much easier for anyone looking for a challenge to find one. 

19 minutes ago, fuddledfoxFM said:

I think what I would like to see is an area with all the challenges listed. Perhaps a set of official Vibe challenges. New challenges could still be created in the discussion. Popular one could then be added to the official list but it would make it much easier for anyone looking for a challenge to find one. 

If your looking for challenges click on the challenges tag and then a list of challenges will appear

Not sure how clear that would be to a first time visitor though. Think perhaps something in the FMM2017 menu at the top might be easier for newcomers to find or more likely to come up on a google search.

2 hours ago, Pogba said:

What's PGE and SE 

PGE (Pre game editor)

Allows to to edit players Leagues etc

SGE (save game editor)

Allows you to edit from a save 

think that's it LOL

47 minutes ago, Rafa2017 said:

IScouts

Vibe community challenge? Is this still going? Think @Ashez used to host this? This was epic 

There has been discussions for one this year but the time hasn't been right as yet as a few Cups and what not have happened. 

It's something I usually start up later in the year when the interest in the game dries up a tad etc. 

I come here for careers. I find getting the list of careers and challenges can be tricky to navigate. 
I'd like to see all careers / challenges from every FMM year merged to one and have a header to show what year it is. For those who might not buy it every year but still want to be apart of doing careers. I found doing a career with FMM16 didn't gain the interaction as 17 careers. 

I don't use tactic downloads as I prefer making my own. I do enjoy seeing people post different tactics and their set ups. 

I like seeing different skins/logo packs available as I find them to be an important part of my playing experience. I tend to read the challenges/careers/projects most.   

I come here for the challenges/careers but mostly for the people this is a fantastic community and this year especially has seen a great uptake in the amount of content shared, I agree with @Ashez that these are the areas that bring most of the fans together, sharing your tactics/careers/challenges 

I'd love to see the return of Iscout as it was a huge feature that helped people like me when they start out (I know the premiership big boys but the world of football is too big for my little head, most of the players I now know have come from playing this game)

I'm sure last year or the year before you could look up tactics and challenges and careers separately, but the change has made it more difficult to sort I think

@Stam good luck and thanks for taking the reigns many of us would have been heartbroken to see the site end with @Dec's departure

I come here for the craic really and to lost whatever nonsense is on my mind...

I particularly like reading articles and the contributions of @BatiGoal and @Ashez.

I come to look for tactics and downloads and to talk to like minded FMM Fans

I came here for the first time because I was still learning about the game and all the informations I need are here and now that I'm used to the game I come here just to intaract and help respond to peoples questions.

For what I use, I usually download logos, facepacks and skins sometimes then the PGE

I don't use tactics and I've never tried any challange basically because I prefer playing the game setting personal challanges for myself

Finally I'd suggest to divide the contents in groups for easy navigation for example : tactics; team guide; challanges etc so people can find what they are looking for easily 

For me, I am not a fan of Career post.

I am more intersting at posts about Tactic introduction , Player introduction, Bug report, Game tips and Articles with test and datas.

I first came here because I pretty much always look for a community for the games I play (even if they are offline).

For what I use, I download logos/ skins and lurk around the forums. I'm somewhat knowledgeable about tactics, so I do help with questions on tactics every now and then.

I'm not too interested in the careers and challenges which are pretty commonplace on the forums, but I do see the value it creates here.

As for what I would love to see more of, probably people sharing interesting player histories or other stories. In real life we love to talk about the careers of players who are retiring soon, the demise of big clubs and huge transfer dramas. I don't see why we don't do it on FMM for our saves 10-20+ years into the save. All our saves are unique, yet almost all the focus is all the things our saves have in common. We could have threads dedicated to post about the twilight years of the superstars of the present, the rise/fall of clubs and even players with an interesting transfer history. I don't know where to (or if I even should) post about stories like 30 year old Antoine Griezmann joining Championship side Cardiff then fired them up into mainstays of the Premier League, Watford's implosion/3 successive relegation so bad that League One clubs were poaching their players or Dodi Lukebakio moving multiple times between Chelsea and Man City for the "offer of first team football", flopping every single time but his transfer fees still hit 100m, with his fees at 30+m even at 29 yrs old.

Hi I'm new here and i been browsing for a while now so i decided to sign up. for me i would use Downloads the most, also engage with the the community. i would maybe make a career or 2 aswell.