Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Career 500 International BatiGoals

Damn it! FMM likes to lull you in to a false sense of security to make you forget that these things happen and then BAM! Unlucky dude it was a great journey nonetheless! Look out for his regen and get the other 5 that way ?

I am sorry but I LOL'd. I think we should count this as a success since someone with a cool name like that should count for a free 5 goals.

download.jpg.4a8aaa65335d21829867f7d2c3a195e6.jpg

Mate there is nothing to say, nothing to console you, that has to be the shittest way for FMM to screw you over

But none the less, well done 495 is nothing to sniff at, but that is little help when you came so close

59442b0872ef5_download(1).jpg.4019057ba9296dd8e9e847d6c62afec6.jpg

9 hours ago, Brenty92 said:

Damn it! FMM likes to lull you in to a false sense of security to make you forget that these things happen and then BAM! Unlucky dude it was a great journey nonetheless! Look out for his regen and get the other 5 that way ?

The guy won't even get as much as a regen. He's NOT a Nigerian legend. He isn't a winner like I am lol thanks for the comment, mate.

8 hours ago, veerus said:

I am sorry but I LOL'd. I think we should count this as a success since someone with a cool name like that should count for a free 5 goals.

Misleading name you mean :)

6 hours ago, Taff said:

download.jpg.4a8aaa65335d21829867f7d2c3a195e6.jpg

Mate there is nothing to say, nothing to console you, that has to be the shittest way for FMM to screw you over

But none the less, well done 495 is nothing to sniff at, but that is little help when you came so close

59442b0872ef5_download(1).jpg.4019057ba9296dd8e9e847d6c62afec6.jpg

Thanks mate. My cakes got that cherry on top but this one gotta do without..

8 hours ago, samhardy said:

You're shite at this game!

Hehe! I started the year great with a successful 1KC and 250+ with a def but the collection of failures are starting to pile up and overshadow my flying start to 2017. I'm afraid I have to agree with you lol.

5 hours ago, Thepremiermanager said:

Mate that was brutal! 

Fantastic achievement getting so close though and we all know you would have smashed it.

I think I could but there's no proof to show for. FMM definitely got the last laugh on this one. Thanks mate!

I wasn't ready for this this morning! Absolutely gutted for you, what a load of crap. Just another example of missing features in the ITN side of the game as being able to request they hang around would have seen this done. 

While this is a lesson to us all that all saves are on a knife edge you achieved a lot and this was a great save to follow, this ending will likely make it way more memorable too in the long run but damn this stings! If this happened to me I'd be done with the game so I hope you manage to bounce back mate! 

Oh man, that's brutal! This was by far one of the most enjoyable saves to follow this year, and I can't imagine what you are feeling right now! Thanks for sharing this journey with us anyway dude, hope you bounce back! 

5 hours ago, Ashez said:

I wasn't ready for this this morning! Absolutely gutted for you, what a load of crap. Just another example of missing features in the ITN side of the game as being able to request they hang around would have seen this done. 

While this is a lesson to us all that all saves are on a knife edge you achieved a lot and this was a great save to follow, this ending will likely make it way more memorable too in the long run but damn this stings! If this happened to me I'd be done with the game so I hope you manage to bounce back mate! 

It's been approx. 24h and I think I'm recovered from the ordeal now lol altho I wouldn't be surprised if this caused a lasting FMM trauma :S

Joking aside, it was quite a shock as I never saw it coming. Will definitely keep this slap in the face in mind like forever when estimating the expected time for future challenges. I've had players retire at 32-33yo before but it isn't common + as you mentioned we have the option to extend players' careers on club level. 

4 hours ago, mcandrew003 said:

Oh man, that's brutal! This was by far one of the most enjoyable saves to follow this year, and I can't imagine what you are feeling right now! Thanks for sharing this journey with us anyway dude, hope you bounce back! 

I was speechless for a good few seconds tbh hehe and I immediately started thinking where I could've done better. Maybe get the older players to score 100 first but they were all about the same age so.. just a chunk of badluck. Don't think I could've done much better but it wasn't good enough apparently. The longer I keep talking about it the shittier I feel :@

Thanks for the comments!

Was he playing often at club level or did he just disappear out the blue? It's made me hesitant about a few of my ideas in truth as I've been looking a few older players. 

4 hours ago, Ashez said:

Was he playing often at club level or did he just disappear out the blue? It's made me hesitant about a few of my ideas in truth as I've been looking a few older players. 

He spent his last year as a sub at AC Milan. He'd been a regular prior to that. His attributes took a big hit during his "bench" period with only one green left after that season, but didn't expect him to ruin my challenge after just a year on the sidelines.

Not too common and we do have the option to prolong their careers and keep their attr. from deteriorating too rapidly on club level but certainly something to keep in mind.

:O

Now your comment about Armstrong makes sense... 

I'm a bit stunned by this, was not expecting that. Gutted for you. I had been thinking about doing a 250 goal international career, but hadn't even considered that you don't get to make sure they are playing regularly and you don't get to talk them out of retirement. 

Sorry mate. Can't wait to see what you do next though...

Can't say I'm awfully surprised you failed. The chance that you would've scored those last 5 goals, even if he hadn't retired, was close to nill, if we're both honest.

All the crazyness on a stick, you did a tremendous job, it's a real shame you should fail because of some technicality (the technicality being that the player is throwing his money around on some party island)

Ah mate, that is such a shame. I'm sure you're coming to terms with it now but I don't think any of us will be able to look at Success in the same way again... Still, in my eyes you we're clearly going to get the job done. Chalk this one down as a moral victory.

12 hours ago, scratch99 said:

:O

Now your comment about Armstrong makes sense... 

I'm a bit stunned by this, was not expecting that. Gutted for you. I had been thinking about doing a 250 goal international career, but hadn't even considered that you don't get to make sure they are playing regularly and you don't get to talk them out of retirement. 

Sorry mate. Can't wait to see what you do next though...

Thanks mate, just got an FMM trauma for life, nothing major :) Next journey may be an experiment.

7 hours ago, Idol said:

Wow that's a kick in the balls. I think next time you should definitely be the club coach and buy them all :( 

Yes. If time becomes an issue definitely get into club management once the 30 comes up. 

6 hours ago, Jens said:

Can't say I'm awfully surprised you failed. The chance that you would've scored those last 5 goals, even if he hadn't retired, was close to nill, if we're both honest.

All the crazyness on a stick, you did a tremendous job, it's a real shame you should fail because of some technicality (the technicality being that the player is throwing his money around on some party island)

If there was a way to ruin this man's party I would :@

5 hours ago, Mr.Manager said:

Ah mate, that is such a shame. I'm sure you're coming to terms with it now but I don't think any of us will be able to look at Success in the same way again... Still, in my eyes you we're clearly going to get the job done. Chalk this one down as a moral victory.

I don't think I did too much wrong tbh so yeah it kinda feels like a win but the trophy's been stolen from the trophy room :D

Thanks for the comments everyone.