Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help Can someone persuade me?

Hi everone. Im playing FM since 2000 and now i had a problem with my laptop and i bought FMM17. But there is a problem, i found it unrealistic. I really want to play the game but i can not believe that the engine works according to the tactics we made or according to the player ratings. The reason for this is for ex, in the first season i see thinks like barcelona is 18th and malaga is the champ. Is this not unrealistic for the first season?

Can someone persuade me that the engine works really according to the player ratings and tactics? Cuz i really wanna play FM again.

@Berkiano you must of really hit a one off, as in every game I have started in the year 2016/2017 Barcelona or R Madrid win it for years, followed by Man City, Chelsea etc in the English Prem, then the norm Juventus and B Munich in Italy and Germany.

So it really must be a blip in what you have seen unless someone else says different, it's a brilliant game and completely set on Tactics and Players in my opinion

Agree with @Cockers2505 must be a one off. Never seen Barcelona miss CL in any save this year. There have been a few surprises as well, thank God how boring and predictable would the game be otherwise, but within "realistic" reason. Surprises happen almost every season in one of the leagues across Europe and in FMM it's no different. But not to the extent of seeing World's best fighting off relegation.