Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Career Tag Team Challenge

Idol

53 minutes ago, Brenty92 said:

I honestly thought we would finish higher, well played to everyone for surpassing all our expectations!

If these tag team challenges carry on, you'll  have to find @Mikee1984 a new partner cause like I said I will be sitting out for a bit, want to wrap up the no national physio challenge and beat @mcandrew003 ass in the h2h before starting up any new saves ?

Was a pleasure lads!

Yeah ok then :laugh:

26 minutes ago, JustM1kePlays said:

Unfortunately @Mollers01 has had some personal issues so I don't think he will be taking part anymore so It looks like im out. 

You and @Mikee1984 team up pal I'm out now so he's partnerless too, 2 Mike's run the show!

I'm up for another round if anyone else is up for it, btw cheers @Brenty92 wish I couldve matched your score I let the side down lol, great partner and shame you can't carry on.

1 hour ago, Mikee1984 said:

I'm up for another round if anyone else is up for it, btw cheers @Brenty92 wish I couldve matched your score I let the side down lol, great partner and shame you can't carry on.

I told you in PM mate you done well, it's a very tough challenge, the other lads just blew us both away lol!

cheers pal!

20 hours ago, AndersJ said:

Oh, I see, abandoned by my partner already! I guess we were one hit wonders!! ? 

20 hours ago, AndersJ said:

Team 4 ( @Eogtuc0910 and @scratch99 ?

I'd be happy to partner @Eogtuc0910 BUT I think I should probably skip this time around. I'm not getting much time to play at the moment. ? Any chance of finding @Eogtuc0910 another partner for this?

18 minutes ago, AndersJ said:

Yes your tag team partner :)

OK then ...I ve seen the rules in the beginning of the challenge..wat team wud be used??? Still osasuna ??

39 minutes ago, Damilare said:

OK then ...I ve seen the rules in the beginning of the challenge..wat team wud be used??? Still osasuna ??

The rules and team change every time, thats the fun about this challenge :) will inform you when the others are ready 

4 hours ago, AndersJ said:

The rules and team change every time, thats the fun about this challenge :) will inform you when the others are ready 

OK thanks...

9 hours ago, Damilare said:

OK thanks...

You are welcome to join next round. Teams are ready and set for this round. Best regards Anders