Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Career Tag Team Challenge

Idol

Yes in the next round you are welcome. We needed the last participating player so now we have startet the challenge.

13 minutes ago, AndersJ said:

Yes in the next round you are welcome. We needed the last participating player so now we have startet the challenge.

Ok..so it means I wont be able to participate in this round and need to wait for the next round...

As soon as I started I thought "Why the hell did we agree to a 433 challenge I hate 433" the only one I know who has had success with a 433 is the main man @Ashez

Hell how long did you, me @Mikee1984 and @Xxandx try to come up with one last year, and we said that was a fun kind of torture, lets do it again :'(

3 minutes ago, Cockers2505 said:

@Taff what's up, this is a CHALLENGE and it should be CHALLENGING, you will always do well due to the Master Jedi you are, good luck mate what ever the outcome :D

Thanks for the vote of confidence mate, but right now I feel the Dark Side creeping in and all my players might find a Lightsaber up their Arse if they don't sort it out

What the f**k!! Parmas squad is absolutely horrific, I'd struglle to get that lot in any formation never mind my nemesis the 433. This is going to be fun ??

Well I've just finished the challenge and sent @AndersJ my results

That has to be the worst bag of BEEP! I have ever played with, and flat 4-3-3 is hideous and just made me want to smash my device and then kill the wife for asking me what's up!!!!

Good luck to all, tomorrow will reveal all