Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat The Challenge Creation Centre

Afternoon Vibers!

So, as you all may know I have posted my own fair few challenges this year, and I thought it would be nice to help out others! So, how does this work?

Your Unique Idea

If you have had a idea that you can't quite nail on the head, then bring it here! I am happy to help you guys out, aswell as a lot of Vibers will aswell. Your idea can be based on anything, from historical events to yesterday's round of EPL fixtures. Hopefully you can trust is enough to help you out

No Copy Zone!

Would like to ask other Vibers dropping in to try not to copy another persons idea, if it is similar then I would advise discussing with the person. 

Depth Don't Matter!

It doesn't matter how much thought you have put into it, of you have had a sniff of an idea then let us know! Would love to hear and help develop some ideas with you guys. 

Feeling Confedential?

If you need help but would prefer to keep it a secret, feel free to PM me or any other member, I'm sure they are happy to help. 

Look forward to reading your ideas lads! :D

I think this is a great way to share ideas, find that missing ingredient or inspire the next. Always happy to help with challenges.

In the line of us want to do more for this great community i personally think that small Challenges like the head2head is what we need more of, right now i spare with Idol fx, and earlier it has been with others . So yes the short answer is we need this creating centre.

off topic. Crock the Dile and the Dundee - mini challenge in Australia. Score the most goals in Australia in one season, no signings

1 hour ago, AndersJ said:

off topic. Crock the Dile and the Dundee - mini challenge in Australia. Score the most goals in Australia in one season, no signings

Nice idea mate, maybe we could add a few more restrictions aswell?

Just now, Eogtuc0910 said:

I think challenges are best simple so i wouldnt add restrictions

Good point mate, just thought like maybe a certain club, or extra objectives. If not, still a decent challenge.

1 hour ago, mcandrew003 said:

Good point mate, just thought like maybe a certain club, or extra objectives. If not, still a decent challenge.

If you want a certain club try Central Coast Mariners, their strikers are pathetic and they finished last.

5 hours ago, Real_Random said:

If you want a certain club try Central Coast Mariners, their strikers are pathetic and they finished last.

Now that could be FUN - most goals with Central Coast :)!

I've got two ideas running in my head at the moment one I have discussed with @BatiGoal and @Ashez through PM, I tried starting the challenge but it doesn't work the way I wanted

World War Vibe.  The original idea had a player load Germany, Holland, France and England 

Start in Germany and create a team consisting of only Axis Country players (Germany, Italy and Japan) then win the league and one cup in Germany before moving on to conquer Europe, moving to Holland, France and Finally England, once completed, you start the fight back and move through the leagues in reverse this time using only Allied Players (British, French and American) and make your way back through Europe liberating the countries and ending the War in Germany

But the idea of creating full teams of these players is a huge headache so maybe a 3 striker combo with 1 from each nation

The second is a sort of combo between @Jack.Holts beat the league goal record and the Robbie Keane second chance at spurs one

The aim is to beat Liverpools best ever league tally of 101, but you have to bring back former Liverpool striker's to help Fernando Torres, Christian Benteke and Andy Carroll (Luis Suarez would be a dream but without using My Team or Sugar Daddy this ain't gonna happen) but not sure how much these three need to score (ie 70% of league goals must be these three) or if it just helps their in the team

25 minutes ago, AndersJ said:

Idea number two could fun

also with United and CHICARITO...or any club actually

Yeah the whole second chance thing could be an idea

44 minutes ago, Taff said:

World War Vibe.  The original idea had a player load Germany, Holland, France and England 

Start in Germany and create a team consisting of only Axis Country players (Germany, Italy and Japan) then win the league and one cup in Germany before moving on to conquer Europe, moving to Holland, France and Finally England, once completed, you start the fight back and move through the leagues in reverse this time using only Allied Players (British, French and American) and make your way back through Europe liberating the countries and ending the War in Germany

But the idea of creating full teams of these players is a huge headache so maybe a 3 striker combo with 1 from each nation

I feel like you're limiting the teams a little more than you need to. I would be tempted to work the teams something like this which also tells a story of it's own. 

Axis Side - Germany - Germans, Japanese, Italians and Austrians allowed.

Netherlands - Germans, Japanese, Italians, & Austrians plus collaborators max 1 player from - Poland, Norway, Austria, Czech Rep, Slovakia 

France - as above but you can use a collaborator from Netherlands 

Britain - Obviously there wasn't actually a land invasion of Britain in ww2 so a little creative license can kick in here. Hungary and Romania had joined the Axis powers by 1940 so they definitely make sense. Really any country that's blue on this map which consists of basically everything in Europe. Greece, all the balkan states, norway and finland, most of ukraine and the baltic states could be used at this point to reflect the axis domination in Europe. Places like Algeria, Tunisia and large parts of Africa owned by France and Italy at this point you could possibly use as well?

Second_world_war_europe_animation_small.gif

Allied Side - Britain - Again this is what-if at it's best, and would imo be the toughest stage of the challenge. The British Empire plus USA would be all you could really work with the reinvade. Australians, Indians including Pakistan and Bangladesh, New Zealanders, Americans, any UK assets in the Caribbean (Jamaica, Trinidad etc.), Icelanders, Canadians and large swathes of Africa, plus 1 English resistance member. 

France - As above really but obviously all UK players would be allowed and 1 french resistance member? 

Netherlands - Again, as above but plus all French players (arguably you'd then be allowed almost all of Africa as well) and 1 Netherlands resistance member.

Germany - Well at this point basically the entire world is getting in there and giving the Germans a kicking. Bonus point for getting a Russian to storm the Reichstag (score the league winning goal maybe? top scorer? player of the year?)

@Taff mate that WW Vibe idea is phenomenal! That could be the challenge i'm looking to play, hope you decide to post it. If you need any help, feel free to keep asking on here, or drop us a PM. Quality idea mate!

2 minutes ago, mcandrew003 said:

@Taff mate that WW Vibe idea is phenomenal! That could be the challenge i'm looking to play, hope you decide to post it. If you need any help, feel free to keep asking on here, or drop us a PM. Quality idea mate!

Cheers dude, it's just fine tuning the idea there are just so many points to go wrong but we'll see, got to get this tag team season done first

2 hours ago, Taff said:

Cheers dude, it's just fine tuning the idea there are just so many points to go wrong but we'll see, got to get this tag team season done first

Of course mate :D If you need some help, you know where to look for it. Can't wait for this to be put into action!

On 23/5/2560 at 19:25, mcandrew003 said:

@Taff mate that WW Vibe idea is phenomenal!

It definitely has potential. Some good suggestions up here. Hopefully he finds a way to make it click.

I really love goal challenges but, for me, challenges with a story or based on real life events, historical events, are the best. They're also the ones that stay in my memory longer. That's also one of the reasons I NEED more leagues. Not just for the leagues themselves but for the creative possibilities it gives the players ..and challenge creators. With this years added Poland and Turkey I feel we haven't really explored those two leagues as much as we could have perhaps.

19 minutes ago, BatiGoal said:

It definitely has potential. Some good suggestions up here. Hopefully he finds a way to make it click.

I really love goal challenges but, for me, challenges with a story or based on real life events, historical events, are the best. They're also the ones that stay in my memory longer. That's also one of the reasons I NEED more leagues. Not just for the leagues themselves but for the creative possibilities it gives the players ..and challenge creators. With this years added Poland and Turkey I feel we haven't really explored those two leagues as much as we could have perhaps.

Read more  

And with that comment, I will find the tastiest historical challenge for these 2 leagues :D

11 minutes ago, KennyMiller27 said:

Lads,is a European Triple Crown Collector challenge a thing?

Not that I'm aware of dude, sounds interesting, care to share? :D

34 minutes ago, mcandrew003 said:

Not that I'm aware of dude, sounds interesting, care to share? :D

Pretty much inspired by United winning the UEFA Cup lol

With a list of former Cup Winners Cup winners,complete the Triple Crown with as many playable clubs WITHOUT transfers lol

Eligible clubs:

England - Arsenal,Man City,West Ham,Everton,Spurs

Spain - Valencia,Atletico,Real Zaragoza, Barcelona

Germany - Hamburg,Dortmund, Werder Bremen

Italy - AC Milan,Parma,Sampdoria,Lazio, Fiorentina

3 minutes ago, KennyMiller27 said:

Pretty much inspired by United winning the UEFA Cup lol

With a list of former Cup Winners Cup winners,complete the Triple Crown with as many playable clubs WITHOUT transfers lol

Lovely little idea dedicated to the BEST TEAM IN EUROPE! Sorry, got carried away. I like it dude, nice work!

Just now, mcandrew003 said:

Lovely little idea dedicated to the BEST TEAM IN EUROPE! Sorry, got carried away. I like it dude, nice work!

Was watching the game we need to improve next year still though we played pretty well considering they hammerd Lyon 

4 minutes ago, mcandrew003 said:

LOL of course xD

doing research I'm surprised that:

1. France is an afterthought in this challenge

2. Real Madrid never won the CWC LOL

3. There's also some wiggle room fot nutters who want to play Belgium

8 minutes ago, Ceejayhmfc said:

Was watching the game we need to improve next year still though we played pretty well considering they hammerd Lyon 

Yeah, we weren't that great to be fair, misses the Pogba goal but saw Miki's goal, he's very acrobatic this year :laugh: Hopefully with a few summer additions (James!) we can push next year!

5 minutes ago, KennyMiller27 said:

LOL of course xD

doing research I'm surprised that:

1. France is an afterthought in this challenge

2. Real Madrid never won the CWC LOL

3. There's also some wiggle room fot nutters who want to play Belgium

Madrid never won it? Crazy, if you need some help dude you can ask in here, we'd all love to help!

25 minutes ago, mcandrew003 said:

Yeah, we weren't that great to be fair, misses the Pogba goal but saw Miki's goal, he's very acrobatic this year :laugh: Hopefully with a few summer additions (James!) we can push next year!

Madrid never won it? Crazy, if you need some help dude you can ask in here, we'd all love to help!

Yeah hopefully still we won and we should be celebrating it 

On 25/05/2017 at 17:55, Ceejayhmfc said:

Yeah hopefully still we won and we should be celebrating it 

Very true mate. 

Any ideas you have feel free to drop them in here lads!

So here's something I've been thinking about.

As we all know, intensive training turns the human's players into Messi-like superstars making the game a bit easy after a while.  And this game, at its core, is one giant stat check ("who has better stats and more of them").  But what if IT wasn't an option?  What if your players matured according to their ability and age only?  What if you were forced to rely on your tactics and team-building skills instead of a team of ten Messi's and a De Gea.

I've not tested if this would work but figured I'd toss out the idea to see if there's any interest or concerns.  Challenge is - you're limited to LIGHT training with only ONE MEDIUM regime.  Can you still build a world-class team?... I would expect so, eventually.  So for an extra degree of difficulty - how about this - pick a newly promoted team in any one of the big five leagues and try to win the treble within 10 years (+ major points for getting it done early, - points if done after 10 years, etc, etc). 

My expectation is that you won't be able to build another Barcelona and will instead be stuck with a Sevilla or something due to the training limitations.  So if you succeed, it would be truly be an achievement.  

Theoretically this could be scaled to any level - promotion from Vanarama divisions wouldn't be as easy without IT making your players perform at League 1 levels.  

Thoughts? 

1 hour ago, veerus said:

So here's something I've been thinking about.

As we all know, intensive training turns the human's players into Messi-like superstars making the game a bit easy after a while.  And this game, at its core, is one giant stat check ("who has better stats and more of them").  But what if IT wasn't an option?  What if your players matured according to their ability and age only?  What if you were forced to rely on your tactics and team-building skills instead of a team of ten Messi's and a De Gea.

I've not tested if this would work but figured I'd toss out the idea to see if there's any interest or concerns.  Challenge is - you're limited to LIGHT training with only ONE MEDIUM regime.  Can you still build a world-class team?... I would expect so, eventually.  So for an extra degree of difficulty - how about this - pick a newly promoted team in any one of the big five leagues and try to win the treble within 10 years (+ major points for getting it done early, - points if done after 10 years, etc, etc). 

My expectation is that you won't be able to build another Barcelona and will instead be stuck with a Sevilla or something due to the training limitations.  So if you succeed, it would be truly be an achievement.  

Theoretically this could be scaled to any level - promotion from Vanarama divisions wouldn't be as easy without IT making your players perform at League 1 levels.  

Thoughts? 

Excellent idea! I would have never thought anything to do with training could become a challenge idea, but you have somehow managed it mate. I'd suggest posting that, a really good idea.