Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help I need a new team to love the game again

Rami

Hello everyone 

i allways choose liverpool but i lost the love to the game I dominated everything too fast i need a new team to play with !

help me choose a team with good history or traditions or a team with special anything 

i have in mind :

1: millwall

2; portsmouth

3: plymouth

4: blackpool

what do you think ?

Try Blackburn instead. They have had a demise under their current owners, and lots of managers since their downfall from the pl. Try to get them into the PL or even better, the Champions League.

How about going touring?

Some suggestions:

Spain - Real Oviedo,Racing Santander or Recreativo Huelva(all fallen giants of recent times)

Italy - Parma(fallen giant), Bari(Boro on steroids) or Catania(can you revive them after their scandal?)

France - Red Star(IRL,they went from 5th to rock bottom of Ligue 2;can you get them promoted instead?) or Auxerre(fallen somewhat-giant)

Germany - Hansa Rostock(they should NOT be in 3.Liga) or 1860 Munich(can you wrest dominance of the city away from Bayern?)

Morecambe. 

Alternately, as Zak said, get out of the English leagues. I would recommend picking one of the challenges on here which takes you around a few countries or pick a small country and try to dominate the major international competitions with them (e.g. a Polish team and try to win the Champions League or for a real challenge try to win it with a Welsh team, although be prepared to put a lot of seasons into that!).

I always used to just pick the smallest club in the lowest league in a country and then try to dominate, takes a while but you'll generally get there.