Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Career Tottenham Carer

So instead of the YouTube. I'm going to be doing updates of my new Carer with Tottenham Hotspur with a new tactic. I'll keep use all posted sorry about this. 

Thanks guys

Screenshot_20170525-220521.png

Screenshot_20170525-220535.png

That's an interesting formation. Very attacking and aggressive with the 2 BWMs. You might find the BWMs get caught out of position as they go chasing after the ball leaving you back line exposed. I look forward to seeing how you get on.

1 hour ago, fuddledfoxFM said:

That's an interesting formation. Very attacking and aggressive with the 2 BWMs. You might find the BWMs get caught out of position as they go chasing after the ball leaving you back line exposed. I look forward to seeing how you get on.

Not the best star don't think itso woring very well changed midfield roles cause you were right too much space being left. Any tips on how to make it work @mcandrew003

Screenshot_20170525-234503.png

Screenshot_20170525-234432.png

I'm a little off topic here but how did you install the logo pack on your device I tried to do it a couple months a go but couldn't get it on there and I don't know y @Ceejayhmfc