Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help FMM on PC?

Hello members, I have a quick question to ask. Have any of you figured out a way to play FMM stably on the PC? I have bought the game on android, so I was wondering if there were any .apk emulators that work well with the game. 

Cheers :) 

From experience of other games Nox was quite good, Bluestacks I found quite unstable. I don't really understand why you'd want to play fmm on pc but each to their own. 

Nox and Bluestacks both were very, very unstable. I have a Google Pixel and FMM becomes rather laggy on it. I previously used an iPhone where the game ran as smooth as velvet. I can't get around the lag on my pixel, therefore I was hoping to find some hope with the PC. Alas, it seems impossible?

12 minutes ago, BlackX said:

Nox and Bluestacks both were very, very unstable. I have a Google Pixel and FMM becomes rather laggy on it. I previously used an iPhone where the game ran as smooth as velvet. I can't get around the lag on my pixel, therefore I was hoping to find some hope with the PC. Alas, it seems impossible?

To further add to my question, are there any IOS emulators? I have bought the game on iTunes too, so here's to hoping that the IOS emulators may do me some justice. 

Cheers, once again. :) 

46 minutes ago, Devil said:

Removed the contents.

Which is illegal and something we don't support. You know we only discuss buying the game and supporting the developers. 

@Kyle @JustM1kePlays could you edit/remove this please. 

Edit - Removed the contents in the quote