Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help I want liverpool fc fans help

Rami

Hello everyone 

What is the best roles for the players 

Firmino ( Striker or Inside Forward on the left ) 

Coutinho ( inside forward on the left or Advanced playmaker on the center )

mane ( inside forward on the right or in the left )

emre can ( Deep lying playmaker or ball winning midfielder or center midfielder or advanced playmaker)

and if we sign Napy keita what is the best role for him

and if any Liverpool fan know what is the most likely Tacktic klopp will use next year to play the above players together?

thanks

16 hours ago, Rami said:

Hello everyone 

What is the best roles for the players 

Firmino ( Striker or Inside Forward on the left ) 

Coutinho ( inside forward on the left or Advanced playmaker on the center )

mane ( inside forward on the right or in the left )

emre can ( Deep lying playmaker or ball winning midfielder or center midfielder or advanced playmaker)

and if we sign Napy keita what is the best role for him

and if any Liverpool fan know what is the most likely Tacktic klopp will use next year to play the above players together?

thanks

Apparently not too many Liverpool fans here :)

Not a Liverpool fan myself but here's my opinion for what it's worth.

• Firmino - Striker
  • Coutinho - IF left
  • Mane - IF right
  • Emre Can - CM or DLP
  • Keita - tough one, probably starting out as BBM or neutral CM and keep an eye on his progression and see what his attributes say after one season

I havnt used Liverpool much this season of obvious reasons ( ?) but good to see you "back" Rami, what you posted last about a tactic and with training was really good. Are you starting a career or something else with Sons af Anfield :)?

Firmino Striker

Coutinho IF on the left

Mane IF on the right

Emre Can DLP or BBM

Keita, at the start BBM but after a year or so he normally turns into a great APM

Personally my favourite front 4 are Firmino (ST) Coutinho (left IF) Mane (right IF) and Lallana (AM APM)

Sturridge is world class when he's not injured (1 month out of every year)

I don't see Klopp straying from the 4-2-3-1/4-3-3 that we played this year, we look so threatening on the break thanks to the relentless pressing game he's instilled in our squad

Didn't comment earlier as my LFC based system isn't what the OP was after. On the EME I made this 433 last year which still works now  (from limited tests) and is based on the 433 Klopp uses. 

Set Up:

ST

LAMC RW

CM CM

DMC

LB CB CB RB 

Roles:

DF

APM ISF

CM APM

DLP

WB CB BPD WB

SK 

Players:

Origi

Coutinho Mane

Gini Lallana

Hendo

Moron Lovren Matip Cylne

Either

Instructions:

Attacking, Short, Central, Medium, Committed. Pressing and offside trap. Outlet - DLP

Notes:

Ideally I'd want Firmino as the striker but he's nowhere near as impactful as Origi. Pace is vital for a defensive forward for some reason and I've found Origi to do a lot better than Firmino which sucks. However in the January update Firmino has had a decent upgrade so he might be better suited now. 

The best thing about this system is a lot of the players can fit in all over, especially in the midfield as almost all of them can play in each position. It can score a decent amount but don't expect godly numbers from the striker, it's more realistic results from my experience goal wise, however on 2016 with it I did pull off 3 undefeated seasons with LFC, Napoli and Real Madrid. 

The only negative is Coutinho who is always involved in match but doesn't score/assist many. Coutinho is one of those players who I don't think translates well into FMM as he's not really any of the available roles, more of a mixture. You could potentially make him an ISF central or pushed wide but I personally don't like him as an out and out winger and ISF's have their own issues like long shots etc. 

6 hours ago, AndersJ said:

I havnt used Liverpool much this season of obvious reasons ( ?) but good to see you "back" Rami, what you posted last about a tactic and with training was really good. Are you starting a career or something else with Sons af Anfield :)?

I am looking it to starting a career because of the possibility of naby keita going to liverpool but emre can is for sure in klopp plans and gini, coutinho, mane, adam and firmino. So i was thinking how can you play emre, gini, naby, adam, mane, coutjinho and firmino in the same team ??!!

Paying big money for naby for sure he will be a starter so you must remove one player for him 

emre, gini and naby ?

eme, adam and naby ?

gini, adam and naby ? 

And there is Hendo !!!!

5 minutes ago, Rami said:

Paying big money for naby for sure he will be a starter so you must remove one player for him 

emre, gini and naby ?

eme, adam and naby ?

gini, adam and naby ? 

And there is Hendo !!!!

Huge "LUKSUS" problem ?

Football is a squad based game and in FMM you'll rarely have an XI for every game and even if you do they shouldn't play every game. If you want a 3 man midfield having 5/6 players is about right tbh, especially when in Europe. (With players like Lucas, Trent, Milner and Grujic being added depth/sold on). 

In my set up all these options can play in all the roles so just rotate as needed. Keep everyone fit and fresh. I'd likely go for Gini, Lallana and Hendo first season as they're older and "more ready" with Can and Kieta as the rotating back ups. After a year or two you can bed Can in as the starting DLP and Kieta as whichever role suits his stats after IT. Gini isn't that outstanding however stat wise so he could be dropped earlier or seen more as a back up for the AM line.