Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Career UKFootballScore vs. Leecutler Head 2 Head

Hey guys

Hows things going on lovely Saturday?

A good day to come out of nowhere with a career???

Of course it is :-)

So here we go a Head to Head between UKFS and Leecutler

The aim here to be load Italy (Main), Holland, Portugal, and POLAND

we have to win the League Title at each country and also win the CL with a team from each country, BUT we cannot use teams that have finished in the top four in the previous season

Juventus, Roma, Napoli, and Lazio from Italy

Feyenoord, Ajax, PSV, Utrecht from Holland

Benfica, Sporting, Porto, Vitoria from Portugal

Jagiellonia, L. Warsaw, L. Poznan, L. Gdansk from Poland 

They are all off limits for season one then at the time of moving clubs the teams must not be in the top four. At the start of a season it will go by where they finished at the end of the previous season

So onto who I picked as my starting team......

Screenshot_2017-05-26-05-26-09.thumb.png.bd572e388f49f491bf1c9d5a6693de50.png

Yep I've gone with the Italian giants as I wanted to get off to a good start and feel I can smash out the Serie A and the first Champions League Trophy in the second season at least :-) 

You'll hear from Lee with his opening team soon

Look forward to hearing from you guys

Remember smash that like button!!

49 minutes ago, UKFootballScore said:

So here we go a Head to Head between UKFS and Leecutler

I've seen these before.. looking forward to more..

What's the H2H score between the two of you so far? :)

Just now, UKFootballScore said:

I'm not sure haha think its 1-1

Cheers guys really want to get back into the swing of things on here

1-1 Yeah keep dreaming ??

Team Selection 

So hello all you wonderful people, I'm excited for this H2H had fun last year beating UK nothing better than making your friend jealous because your tactical knowledge is far superior ?

But on a serious front I'm excited using this team I used them in last years edition and took Timo Werner on a Magical experience, Also came to despise Icardi as he was injury prone for me and messed up the Triple Threat..... So have you guessed the team??

I love this team in real life and in game, Also UK refused to play on OME so I had no choice but to play on EME, I have never played a full season on EME, So let's get my excuses out of the way Lol

Wow.... so because @Dec has a personal issue with lee we can't continue sorry lads 

F***ing joke tbh 

What is your issue now?? Whats he done wrong or are you still living in the past and cant handle it!!! Lost two members right here

Absolute piss take tbh

Think this has to go down as the most petty thing I've ever seen in my life tbh

Over petty arguments you had nearly a year ago 

Ones which dec was just as bad as lee was

9 minutes ago, Brenty92 said:

I thought Dec had stepped down or is the ban still standing even though he's gone? 

Oh no dec may have stepped down but hes well and truly in control here obviously

@Stam wont be able to get full control unless dec gives it all up entirely

Just now, Brenty92 said:

There's really no need to hold silly grudges, life's too damn short!

Exactly mate its just silly we can just get on with it but dec feels uncomfortable...

If he wanted to keep that kind of power he should have stayed on

As you might have guessed, I'm new to the community here and I'm not aware of any past dramas. When Lee messaged me to request removal for his ban, I didn't consult Dec about it. To be honest, I didn't want to bother him with anything Vibe for a while, knowing that he had just stepped down and taking a break from the FMM community. 

What I said in my reply on the Facebook page is true. Lee deserved an explanation for getting a ban without committing any bannable offense since being brought back. I respect Dec and didn't want to argue on something that seemed to have such an importance to him. He explained the context to me, but whatever happened between them can't change now. 

Personally, I'm not one to give second chances over and over; I just pull the trigger and that's that. I believe this ensures there won't be any relapse in the rare scenario someone requests to return after a long time (let's say a year) serving a ban.

So you couldn't have just used your own opinion on him? Hes a good lad who makes decent content and has great knowledge on certain coding and can be a massive help on here

This is all shady as. 

1. Lee was "crafty" to get around his ban by contacting @Stam yet if this is meant to be a fresh start for Vibe under new management I can see past that somewhat but it's iffy. Lee has always loved Vibe but him and Dec have never seen eye to eye so it's rarely been smooth sailing. Tbh I can't remember the exact reasonings for the ban but they were often as bad as each other, granted it's possible something happened in PM's i'm unaware of however. 

2. Can Lee be an arse? Sure but so can we all. I've seen plenty of people here embaress themselves in stupid arguments including myself and other prominent members. Older members will know there were two members I've historically had massive issues with on a personal level and at those times I could have easily banned them but instead I just ignored them.

3. Lee IMO brings more to the table in a positive way than in a negative. This example is pretty much typically how it goes. Lee has been here for a little while under the Rafa account bringing two careers and discussion to the site then Dec gets involved and it goes to shit. Who started the arguement? Who was trying to help Vibe? Who did Vibe staff have tell to take the discussion away from the forums?

4. The discussion started in the ironically called "Rebuilding Vibe" thread and i do think at this point Dec should have a say on staff. If Lee was blocked from becoming staff I would see that as fair enough (even if much worse people have been made staff before under his watch) until Stam gets used to the site but to block someone outright is sad in truth. 

5. That last bit I get, one rule for all and that's fair enough. I'll send you a list of people I personally don't like later so they can all be banned on my say so. Even if I was offered that power I wouldn't take it, I was staff for 5 years and in that time I don't believe I banned one member top of my head. Sure some people deserve to be banned yet Vibe isn't some exclusive club, it's a site where we are a community, we are a family and we need all the content creators we can get. 

6. The issue here has always been the pairs relationship but now that relationship doesn't have to be in place I think Lee deserves ONE chance under the new ownership. 

I'm not even Lee's biggest fan as we've often clashed as I have with UK but all of this just feels wrong and dirty. Granted it only came about as Stam decided to allow Lee back but this should be his decision at this point, it's meant to be his site after all but judging on the reasoning given to Lee he appears over a barrel. 

Cheers ash mate really appreciate it from someone elses view point not just ours but we will be continuing this :-) 

I will just be posting lees updates myself

1 hour ago, UKFootballScore said:

Cheers ash mate really appreciate it from someone elses view point not just ours but we will be continuing this :-) 

So glad to hear this thread isn't going to just die out! Give it a couple of months and things may get sorted hopefully

3 hours ago, UKFootballScore said:

Read more  

No problem, tell Lee he has my support in this. 

Awesome news, that's one way around it for sure. Looking forward to the adult drama starting once the updates begin! 

I'm sorry UK but I'm gunna have to be on TeamLee for this considering everything! After all Rafa can't fail at Inter twice!