Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Challenges The Canis Lupus Challenge

Canis Lupus Challenge

Whats written in this post underneath, is stolen from @BatiGoal. credit goes to him for coming up with the main idea. I just needed challenge for fun.

I present you the third and final.....A NEW IDEA... "break the current record" challenge of this series. For those familiar with the UK Challenge and the Latin Europe Challenge, you know the deal. Those who aren't, you'll find out right now. Like the first three "break the record" challenges this one ALSO features 3 stages. This will give you a little more time to build your reputation as a manager and as a KANGAROO.....and be able to land a job in the next stage. This challenge takes place in 3 countries that has not gotten enough attention yet. Objective: Break the current top goal scorer's record in each country. You must start at the country with the lowest goals record and move your way up to the highest goals record and break each record as you go. Once you break the record you may move on to the next stage of the challenge. While you're waiting to land a club in the next stage you're allowed to remain at your current club to improve your reputation and/or set an even higher record as many times as you want thus increasing your total score (combined highest records in all 3 stages). You may use any player you like and goals in all competitions (except ITN goals) count towards the total. If you manage to break the record (scoring more than the current total) in all 3 countries you will have scored at least a total of 166 ...102 goals in the three countries and earned yourself a spot on the Canis Lupus Challenge Leaderboard.

37 Eye-Catching World Map Posters To Hang On Your Walls

Let's have a look at the numbers your 3 strikers are going to need to crush.

A-league - Bruno Fornaroli with 23 goals and you are now a KANGAROO.

Ekstraklasa - Henryk Reyman with 37 goals and you are now developed into a WHITE EAGLE.

Süper Lig - Tanju Colak with 39 goals and you are now developed into a.....you guessed it is....a CANIS LUPUS.

The Challenge Rules

Load the leagues - Austrailia, Poland and Turkey - Kangaroo country first.

Start your challenge in Austrailia and complete the Stages 1-3 in numeric order.

Once you break the record in stage 1 you may move on to the next stage.

Repeat a stage as many times as you want until a club in the next stage comes along.

At NO point in the challenge are you allowed to move back a stage to break a previous set record.

You may choose any top division team and pick any player/nationality you like, but MUST use a unique striker per stage.

Main strikers MUST be real players. The rest of the team does not and may be fake players - regens/evogens.

Goals in all competitions count except ITN goals.

NO unlockables (unless earned during this challenge) and NO editors, reloading etc. allowed.

As surely most of us have a Coaching Badge by now you are allowed to start with one.

You must post a career with screenshots to be eligible for the leaderboard.

Challenge Leaderboard

1. @RipRip with 172p. 

BEST OF LUCK!

Oh Anders!! Taff is on rehab right now, he's trying to overcome his 'leaderboard addiction' and now you post this?? :laugh:

1 hour ago, BatiGoal said:

Oh Anders!! Taff is on rehab right now, he's trying to overcome his 'leaderboard addiction' and now you post this?? :laugh:

I just wanted to check if he was alive ? He ....AND i will be in trouble is there in the future will be sdded more leagues ??

7 minutes ago, Taff said:

My addiction will get the better of me sooner or later so don't be surprised to see me try this one at some point 

Excatly my hope! ?

3 hours ago, mcandrew003 said:

I think I'm gonna edit this with my new found moderator ability and put my name at the top :laugh:

Only kidding of course, congrats Rip! 

I will WRITE you off ....or something ?