Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Challenges The Polish Conquest Challenge

Hello all and welcome to this new challenge! A few days ago, @BatiGoal stated how he wanted a new challenge based on the history of either Turkey or Poland, so with that, I present....

The Polish Conquest Challenge! 

Before we start, I understand WW2 is a hard topic to create things around because of its nature, so wanted to say I don't mean to offend, upset or provoke anybody who has links to Poland or anything to do with this challenge. It has been made for entertainment purposes and not meant to offend anybody. If it does, please let me know and I'll change some of it. Cheers! 

After WW2, the Polish borders were changed. Lwów, which was one of the centres of Polish football and home to three of the biggest clubs in the country ( Pogon Lwów, Czarni Lwów and Lechia Lwów) was annexed by the Soviet Union, and all of these teams ceased to exist. This meant the Polish Ekstraklasa lost many players and officials to clubs in the Soviet Union, before they eventually returned to Poland. In return, the Polish gained former German territories in Sielsia, including capital Wrocław, Zabrze, Bytom and Lubin. From these gained territories, big time winners emerged in Polish Football, including Ślask Wrocław (1), Górnik Zabrze (14), Polonia Bytom (1), Szombierki Bytom (1) and Zagłębie Lubin (2). 

IMG_7143.thumb.JPG.9d25d616e6f53cb916e09cd87e8c523e.JPG

The Challenge

IMG_7140.GIF.760e53ef22280a7623e91ff9ff4346a0.GIF

Stage 1:

Take control of the following Polish Clubs: 

Górnik Łęczna, Jagelliona, Wisla Krakow. 

With one of these clubs, you can only sign players with who were based in the Soviet Union's territory. The countries below are a few that were part of Soviet Union territory. 

Russia, Ukraine, Belarus, Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia

Any Polish players or officials are to be released and sent to Poland. 

Your objective is to Win the League, Domestic Cup and get out of the group stages in the Champions League. 

IMG_7142.thumb.PNG.bcbfe9b649328ea54ddb0892d497f490.PNG

Stage 2: 

Move to one of the following German clubs, which were near the territory allocated to Poland.

Hertha Berlin, Cottbus, Union Berlin, Rostock, RB Leipzig (Note: 1 or 2 of these clubs aren't so close to Poland, they are in here to make it easier/better to move) 

With one of these clubs, you can only sign players who are from Poland, or surrounding countries next to Poland. These are listed below:

Poland, Slovakia, Czech Republic. 

Your objective is to win the league 2 times, aswell a striker winning a domestic cup and reaching the Quarter Finals of the Champions League. 

Rules:

- No form of editing

- Use clubs and nations allocated

- No reloading

- Leaderboard will be based on amount of time taken to achieve objectives. 

What do you think guys? Thanks to @BatiGoal for helping me create this over PM, massive help! Please leave a comment and some feedback, and thanks for reading! 

1 hour ago, Brenty92 said:

This sounds like a very cool concept! To do list is getting a bit full for my liking

We might need to contact SI and tell them to hold off on FMM 18 as there is still so much to do on here

1 hour ago, Taff said:

We might need to contact SI and tell them to hold off on FMM 18 as there is still so much to do on here

Tell me about it, tweet them quickly and ask them to postpone 12 months ?