Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Challenges Taff Presents the Alphabet/Nation Lock/TT

Taff

OK guys here we go, I'm not the most well equipped person to do a decent write up, if I think I could afford him I'd get @Jens in to give this the write up it might deserve

First Thanks to @BatiGoal and @Ashez for taking the time to talk this through with me and as always these guys are a huge part of this community and I value their opinions so thanks for taking time out of your busy schedules to talk with me lads appreciated as always. 

Let's get on with it

This is a little challenge I sort of came up with (all three are already challenges) I just mashed them together, the Aim is the same as any TT (Triple Threat for anyone who's unsure) and that aim is to get three strikers to score 1500 goals, now having done a 1K last season and a DT (double Trouble) this year this seemed like the obvious step to take, but I couldn't bring myself to stick with the same three strikers for 15-20 seasons.

Hence why this one is a slightly different TT the aim is to change your three strikers every year

But here's where the Nation Lock and Alphabet bit of the challenge comes into play.  All three strikers must be of the same nationality and you start season 1 with strikers who come from a nation beginning with A (Argentina, Australia, Austria) they then have one season to score as many goals as they can, once season 2 starts those strikers must be sold or demoted and you move on to Nation B (Belgium, Brazil, Bolivia) and so on and so on until your strikers have all combined for 1500 goals.

The idea is to finish in the least amount of letters, but they must go in Alphabetical order

(You all with me so far)

Now it's advised you start with a team who has money as getting three decent strikers from the same nation can be tricky, but as I said once those guys have completed a season they move on and so do you.  

You must also stick with the three strikers you pick, if one gets injured for 6 months, sorry but you will have to rely on your remaining two to get those goals in.

The rest of your squad can be whoever you want, but the front three must be from the same country (second nationalities I'll leave up to you guys, but it's a bit iffy so I'd try to stick to those who are originally from said country)

The Challenge rules apply 

• NO USE OF THE IGE AT ALL (even looking up someones hidden PA is a no go)
  • Regens are allowed (by the time you get to Season F and G you might need them)
  • Own Formations only
  • Carrer Threads are advised if you want to give it a go
  • No reloading
  • AND ANY OF THE OBVIOUS ONES I MISSED

So what do you guys think, as I said earlier I value the opinions of @BatiGoal and @Ashez, but everyone on this site has their own opinions and I value any feedback from anyone at any level from this great community.  Feel free to PM me and if there is anything I missed I'm sure someone will let me know

I've already tried and completed Season A and will post a career thread soon

Cheers for reading guys and all comments are appreciated 

Mate, this is brilliant! Another legendary Goal Challenge to add to my list to complete, really good job! I suppose your club wouldn't need too much money, as selling your 3 strikers from the season before will make a good profit. Well done!

Another one on the to do list!! This is a very unique idea (besides the fact they were all challenges beforehand lol) to mash then all together is amazing!

Hi @Taff only just got a real chance to read fully and it sounds brilliant, just please don't set the benchmark to hi please, i.e get at least to Z to complete :D, will see how I am in the next week or so before maybe giving it a shot, might wait to see how you get on

15 minutes ago, Cockers2505 said:

Hi @Taff only just got a real chance to read fully and it sounds brilliant, just please don't set the benchmark to hi please, i.e get at least to Z to complete :D, will see how I am in the next week or so before maybe giving it a shot, might wait to see how you get on

Can't promise anything dude :P