Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Tactics a good 433 Tactic (EME)

Rami

Hello everyone 

i searched alote on Tactics and tried every Tactic possible and now i am convinced this is the most stable Tactic that will make you score in every game and in the same time not conceding goals

if you play barca or real or any strong team this Tactic will make you happy 

Regards

IMG_3660.PNG

IMG_3659.PNG

Absolutely no evidence to suggest why it could be the best in the game, you also say if you play as Barca or Madrid it'll be successful? A 4-4-2 should be enough to win the treble with Madrid.

This tactic does NOT work. 

I was doing fine in the beginning with QPR, I managed to sign some talented youngsters and a few championship starts, I had some loans from Ajax and Lazio but then everything started going downhill. I started losing for a month straight and I went from third to 11. Even the basic 4-3-3 was honestly working better. At least I could grab a draw with that. Maybe it works for you because you have a great team but describing it as "the best tactic on FMM" it's satirical... 

19 hours ago, Glennballiu said:

This tactic does NOT work. 

I was doing fine in the beginning with QPR, I managed to sign some talented youngsters and a few championship starts, I had some loans from Ajax and Lazio but then everything started going downhill. I started losing for a month straight and I went from third to 11. Even the basic 4-3-3 was honestly working better. At least I could grab a draw with that. Maybe it works for you because you have a great team but describing it as "the best tactic on FMM" it's satirical... 

Maybe it was wrong of him to call it that, and i have not testet it myself, but honestly. Its also very wrong to claim something does not work because you used one club and with no picture evidence to show for it. Please another time use arguments when you claim something like that again.

best regards Anders

To all,

There's no such thing as a plug 'n play tactic. League, player, player development, player role, training, match settings, form of the day, all these things are contributing factors to whether a formation works.

Posters: do keep posting and sharing formations that work well for you. It helps us understand what may and may not work.

Testers: do not expect miracles when trying other people's tactics. It generally doesn't work straight away, but it's a decent starting point if you can't create one of your own. Only tweaks can make it work for you too.