Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Challenges Going out with a bang! -Franceso Totti

Hi guys this is a challenge that I have been thinking about for a while and finally fine tuned it. There is the possibility of a series so stay tuned

IMG_1984.thumb.JPG.8c68909dad5f613dea49f2f8d5e69d7c.JPG

The Challenge

Francesco Totti, a living legend who is a significant example of a one-club man recently announced his retirement and I feel it is fitting that he gets to break at least 1 more record before his retirement. The goal of this save is to have Totti score 350 goals which is the next "50" goal milestone that Totti can achieve as he is currently on 307 goals. Your job is to help Totti score those 43 goals he needs.

Bonus 

Break Silvio Piola's 63 year old goal scoring record of 274 Serie A goals using Totti. Totti currently sits on 250 goals in Serie A. 

The Rules

For the 350 goal total, goals from all competitions count

For the Serie A goal scoring record only goals scored in Serie A count

All regular challenge rules (No IGE, Own Formation only, no reloading)

Leaderboard

Good Luck 

I watched this man's last game vs Genoa, a narrow 3-2 win to secure CL football. And then came The King of Rome's send off.. I'm not a Totti fan per se or a Roma supporter, but his send off by his thousands of loyal waving cheering crying fans was bloody beautiful. Goosebumps!

Expected to see this challenge and you gave it the perfect touch to the big 350. Love it. Can't wait to see it being done.

1 minute ago, BatiGoal said:

I watched this man's last game vs Genoa, a narrow 3-2 win to secure CL football. And then came The King of Rome's send off.. I'm not a Totti fan per se or a Roma supporter, but his send off by his thousands of loyal waving cheering crying fans was bloody beautiful. Goosebumps!

Expected to see this challenge and you gave it the perfect touch to the big 350. Love it. Can't wait to see it being done.

Thanks mate, I was struggling to come up with an idea to properly immortalise him and this was my best though.

Dear all, 

I would need advise on what formation and play roles to set, in order get as much goals from Totti. Appreciate the help here and thanks in advance :)

On 6/14/2017 at 11:50, Isaac Ng said:

Dear all, 

I would need advise on what formation and play roles to set, in order get as much goals from Totti. Appreciate the help here and thanks in advance :)

If you're playing a regular career we'll help you with tactics, but if you're taking on a challenge you really need to figure it out on your own. Part of the challenge.

On 2017-6-15 at 17:56, BatiGoal said:

If you're playing a regular career we'll help you with tactics, but if you're taking on a challenge you really need to figure it out on your own. Part of the challenge.

Tks Batigoal I will try to tinker..tactics creation is not my strongsuit but will try harder :)