Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Challenges Going out with a bang! -Frank Lampard

Hey guys here is the second challenge in my going out with a bang series.

IMG_1985.JPG.828539d3ca490af3ce603715c3d8ce76.JPG

The Challenge 

Frank Lampard, all time top goal scorer for Chelsea has announced his retirement and it is up to you to get him to the next "50" milestone which is 300 goals. Lampard currently sits on 274 goals. It is your job to help Frank get those 300 goals.

Bonus

Increase Frank Lampard's all time goal scoring record to 250 goals. He is currently on 211 goals. 

Rules

You may sign Frank Lampard for any club but you can only do the bonus challenge at Chelsea

All regular challenge rules

Leaderboard

Good Luck

I'm definitely a fan of Lampard. His vision, workrate, determination, motivation, intelligence, shot, eye for goal, stamina, second to none. Brilliant player. Can't wait to see this one.

Great series, mate!

8 minutes ago, BatiGoal said:

I'm definitely a fan of Lampard. His vision, workrate, determination, motivation, intelligence, shot, eye for goal, stamina, second to none. Brilliant player. Can't wait to see this one.

Great series, mate!

Thanks mate, I've got one more in the works

Looks good @Real_Random I like these challenges mate, really good to see players get appreciated for their commitment to the sport, Lampard can only be seen if you choose to start in the November 2016, the February 2017 doesn't have him available?

10 hours ago, Cockers2505 said:

Looks good @Real_Random I like these challenges mate, really good to see players get appreciated for their commitment to the sport, Lampard can only be seen if you choose to start in the November 2016, the February 2017 doesn't have him available?

That's fine, I'm pretty sure that is the same with Gerrard too