Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Rami

This is how you find regens

Hello everyone 

i will tell the exact way to find regens or the next Ronaldinho or Totti or any huge super star.

the regen will appear in the game only after the super star retires 

there is two ways to know:

first if the superstar is originally from a playable league then the regen for that superstar will appear in any team of that league and you should know that the playable league have a fixed date for youth intake or regen intake for example English league on 25\june on the start of new year . german and italian leagues a few days . later spanish league on 1/jul .

so in that day search for the same nationality of the superstar you want . you will find a player with the same positions of play with the same preferred foot Remember THE EXACT POSITION AND THE SAME PREFERRED FOOT 

and i will show you a picture of a superstar and his regen

And please note that the age of the regen can vary between 15 to 25 just focus on the same nationality and the same position and preferred foot

as for superstars that comes originally Not from a playable league you must follow the superstar to know exactly when he retires and disappears from the player search after he disappears you can after about two to four months later search for a player with the same nationality and position and preferred foot will appear 

hope you fully anderstand 

regards

IMG_3709.PNG

IMG_3710.PNG

IMG_3711.PNG

IMG_3716.PNG

IMG_3712.PNG

IMG_3717.PNG

IMG_3713.PNG

IMG_3715.PNG

IMG_3718.PNG

IMG_3719.PNG

Interesting stuff. Thanks for posting, I'm sure it'll be very helpful for many here.

Personally I never bothered to actively hunt for regens. If I find one, obviously because the attributes wow me, I don't really care "who" it was..it's simply a new star to me.

On 6/3/2017 at 14:12, BatiGoal said:

Personally I never bothered to actively hunt for regens. If I find one, obviously because the attributes wow me, I don't really care "who" it was..it's simply a new star to me.

This is the approach I take too! I try to find the best young players around, but don't focus on whether they are regens or evogens. 

I don't think regens will always have to be from the playable leagues. My ibra,alaba few other regen weren't in their original's league. They reappear later on in random leagues. My ibra/alaba regens retired in epl. Don't know if that's the difference.

1 hour ago, Crusade9 said:

I don't think regens will always have to be from the playable leagues. My ibra,alaba few other regen weren't in their original's league. They reappear later on in random leagues. My ibra/alaba regens retired in epl. Don't know if that's the difference.

Player's regen mainly appears in their native leauge . Eto's regen..you will find him at any Cameroonian club 98 /100 times.  It doesn't matters in which leauge retire.

I don't actively hunt for regens personally, but it is certainly a possible way to play FMM if you so wish.

Slight corrections to this however if that regens appear in their native league most of the time regardless of the league they retired in. And no, searching for the players nationality isn't full proof, players can (though not often) have a regen of a different nationality.

As for one more thing, I don't know what makes you so sure regens have the exact same playable positions, example Ze Roberto in my current save is only natural in central midfield (I didn't know who he was before, thanks), so players can definitely change positions.