Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Tactics Antonio conte inspiring 3-4-1-2/3-4-3(eme)

hey vibers,welcome to my Antonio conte inspiring tactic,this tactics has been tested with Watford (England). Hoping other vibers can test it with other teams and share the result...

Note:DLF can be used instead of the TM depending on the player and your choice

Achievements

1.won the premier league                   A.had the highest number of goals scored,72 leaving behind man city and man utd with 69 and 67 respectively.                                         B.had the second least amount of goals conceded,33 behind man city, 32                                     

2.won the FA cup crushing Arsenal 4-0 

Screenshot_2017-06-05-10-57-41.png

Screenshot_2017-06-05-10-57-57.png

Screenshot_2017-06-05-10-57-10.png

Screenshot_2017-06-05-10-56-15.png

Screenshot_2017-06-05-10-42-52.png

Screenshot_2017-06-05-10-56-09.png

Some big result with a club like watford - huge Congrats . Were is the biggest strenght and what about weaknesess :)?

The strength of the tactic is the ability to win big games using a small team with the aid of the TM and AF which are assisted by the midfield...while the weakness is that u might have to concede once in a while....

Okay :) Thank you very much for sharing - keep up the good work!

Looks good mate, can we see your goalscorers and stats. I'd be interested too see who got your goals, assists etc.

I would like to see your team as well, tactic looks really solid, someone should try it with bigger team (I would do it myself but I got tough period at college now)

Actually,Have not purshased the game due to the exchange rate of naira to pounds in my country is high presently....so I had to download the apk which contains fake player names .....pls kindly help me test it and share the results

Sadly I think you won't get much support here, but I might be eager to test it. I am also interested ow much would it cost for you to buy the game? 

3 hours ago, 44_veezy said:

Sadly I think you won't get much support here, but I might be eager to test it. I am also interested ow much would it cost for you to buy the game? 

Screenshot_2017-06-05-20-53-30.png

I googled average and minimal salaries in Nigeria and it seems pretty expensive for you, that's a shame. Tactic looks immpresive tho!.

5 hours ago, 44_veezy said:

I googled average and minimal salaries in Nigeria and it seems pretty expensive for you, that's a shame. Tactic looks immpresive tho!.

Am not working, still a student...but have saved 50% of the game fee all thanks to my pocket money....Nigeria is a far different country,a country in recession presently,a country where 80% of those who graduated from university are still jobless not to talk of me that just finished college 

I would help you out by letting you download it from my google play account. send me a PM

On 5/6/2017 at 13:34, Damilare said:

Screenshot_2017-06-05-10-57-41.png

Could you let me know the players used ? 

tks in advance

cheers