Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Tactics TheBatiTaff ( EME 2413 )

Hello fellow members and friends!

recently i have had a tactic that has worked rather well for me. I have decided to name it after two of the many members that inspire me alot. The tactic is not realistic, but it is entertaining with the right players for the right playerroles. It is very similiar to earlier seasons "crazy" tactic, but is not inspired by them. Its created from my thoughts about how i idealistic want my favourite teams to play a game in real life.

The idea of the tactic is that It takes the possesion of the ball and it creates a great amount of chances. The best defence is attack.

i have also had succes with the tactic in Melbourne, Real,  RBL in the Bundesliga ( Germanic challenge. Besides the different leagues i have NOT testet in any lower leagues. When you use the tactic DONT expect to win every game - but expect to have the possesion and the most shots on target.

The Tactic is shared because of wishes in the pm and because i want to give back to the community. if you have feedback please help me out so we can improve the Tactic.

nb i have not played around with player roles nor the instructions, feel free to test and see if something works better.

IMG_2418.thumb.PNG.5ea3c0e2458da518f88924c075a011ea.PNGIMG_2425.thumb.PNG.96e8b49af9e2e925953f8f7141eae235.PNGIMG_2426.thumb.PNG.8e8ab5a3a46a6dadb6e9dfe86d6f8021.PNGIMG_2427.thumb.PNG.c10d57937b21dfa2388dc99a11757614.PNGIMG_2428.thumb.PNG.36a1dcf828ae0fac5b48f76373bf8d66.PNG

All players are importaint in the tactic, but the AMC and the pcr seems to get the most assist.

IMG_2429.thumb.PNG.d6fc1c10066546e690def6ad09a99a83.PNGIMG_2430.thumb.PNG.06e90ff95fc27cb55f66e887167f4e90.PNG

The pcr can work for PA if you want him to score most of the goals.

i hope you comment on the tactic if you try it out, and again, dont expect to win serie A with Bologna in first season, but maybe in 3rd ??

best regards Anders

Interesting, thanks for sharing! I've had some success with a 2 5 3, which is sort of similar, and the occasional game goes really wrong with that, but also lots of goals. I must try it with the AMC instead.

4 minutes ago, scratch99 said:

Interesting, thanks for sharing! I've had some success with a 2 5 3, which is sort of similar, and the occasional game goes really wrong with that, but also lots of goals. I must try it with the AMC instead.

Sounds good, feel free to test and mingle around with roles and instructions ?

9 minutes ago, ExhilaratingEriksen said:

Looks like a great tatic! Does the TM score quite a few goals or is he more of an all rounder?

Giroud ( sold ) and Zlatan were TM. Sometimes welbeck - so both goals and assist. Thats also what i normally expect from a tm ( teamwork and strenght )

the middle af was insane with Alexis and Akpom!

IMG_2434.PNG

Dude this is crazy, apart from a few roles and instruction changes this is the formation that I'm currently using in my Alphabet/Nation Lock/TT challenge

Great minds do think alike

2 hours ago, Taff said:

Dude this is crazy, apart from a few roles and instruction changes this is the formation that I'm currently using in my Alphabet/Nation Lock/TT challenge

Great minds do think alike

Haha i do agree that is crazy, good that its partly named after you then ??

this sure is how we too Think football Shall be played, great to hear mate!

Currently testing with boro, just trying to find the right blend of players to make it feasible before starting properly

Had a quick test and some exciting games and lots of goals!

Slightly off topic.. for the RM and LM roes do you have more success in wingbacks in those roles or attacking midfielders? Seen most wide forwards like to cut in and struggle to get decent wide men to supply the goals! 

Cool guys, i tend to use and buy regular wingers with stamina, crossing and teamwork, like clemens, wakaso, Iwobi ( retrained a bit ), Hahn and types like that, but retarined offensive wbs can be used for sure because tackling is also rather importaint but its maybe nr 4 in my priority :)

I'm using WB's instead of more winger types atm, got Viktor Fischer and Adama Traore as backup, Antonio Barragan and Danilo Avelar are first team and performing very well

51 minutes ago, Brenty92 said:

I'm using WB's instead of more winger types atm, got Viktor Fischer and Adama Traore as backup, Antonio Barragan and Danilo Avelar are first team and performing very well

Sounds very good, looking forward to see if it works just a bit for you ??

Advice. If you are behind and the pressure is on ( fx when you play against 4222 attacking ) then it usually helps to push both wingers up a noch. That will take out their defence quickly is my ( 7th season experience now ⚽️?

City had me at 2-0 when i did it. The picture is the original setup. Try in other matches to do the same. Push both wingers up.

best regards Anders

IMG_2528.PNG

IMG_2529.PNG

I found in a couple of very brief tests that pushing wingers back 1 notch to wing back rather than full back against bigger teams helped me to control the game a bit better, what kind of teams haven't you tested with yet? I'm finding myself starting saves and binning them very quickly lately, I'm gonna run a test or two for you pal

Sounds great - which team do you have in mind? I have tested it in many different leagues ( if you see the first post thread in the top ) ?

does it make for the posession if you change the wingers :)?

Ebbsfleet in the vanarama South.

Not necessarily just limits the opponents to less CCC's in my tests which generally means less goals

1 hour ago, Brenty92 said:

Ebbsfleet in the vanarama South.

Not necessarily just limits the opponents to less CCC's in my tests which generally means less goals

Okay cool, im excited to see what playerquality means to the tactic in a lower league ??‍♀️?