Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Career AndersJ and the Alphabetchallenge. Final

32 minutes ago, Brenty92 said:

Great choice going with Calum Wilson! I'm gonna go as far as to say he will out score the one and only Timo

Seen the future you have maybe ....??

Season Update !

fantastic season although loosing to Bayern!

Callum really surprised me - Ohh boy did he do very well as the ADF ?⚽️IMG_2477.thumb.PNG.9882bb16416d617c630941212148ca80.PNGIMG_2478.thumb.PNG.2139093151b283aeb9db4d9ecea70b1d.PNG

some record i got this season, its going to be though for me to beat, but good for the goaltalie :)!

records for all the three roles - Sandro Wagner really played well too!IMG_2479.thumb.PNG.3a23289e996faf5c856170e31abb1fb9.PNG

What a great season! 133 goals is an incredible tally, you sir are a tactical genius. Forgot to comment earlier, but Wilson was a great choice. Those graphics are the real good thing though :P:laugh:

5 minutes ago, mcandrew003 said:

What a great season! 133 goals is an incredible tally, you sir are a tactical genius. Forgot to comment earlier, but Wilson was a great choice. Those graphics are the real good thing though :P:laugh:

Haha thanks my friend, it went really good! Im really hoping the next three Rockets can Rise high ???

3 hours ago, BatiGoal said:

Great season and man those graphics certainly are another level. Not quite sure which one :laugh: keep that momentum, mate!

Thanks you very much mate! I spend hours every Day on my grapichs skills ?

@Brenty92 that he is for sure, have to take R before he gets to old. Who is the Englishman then ???

2 hours ago, AndersJ said:

Thanks you very much mate! I spend hours every Day on my grapichs skills ?

@Brenty92 that he is for sure, have to take R before he gets to old. Who is the Englishman then ???

Gotta be either Marcus Rashford or Jay Rodriguez, only 2 Englishman I can think of cause Rooney is probably retired by now

9 minutes ago, Brenty92 said:

Gotta be either Marcus Rashford or Jay Rodriguez, only 2 Englishman I can think of cause Rooney is probably retired by now

Jay is the man -  you really good at guessing :D! The third is from Paraguay and NOT what i wanted. I should have wasted much more on the poacherrole this season :D

21 minutes ago, Brenty92 said:Angel Romero?

What a player he is. Used him last year when I won the league twice in a row with Swansea, he is quality. 

10 minutes ago, mcandrew003 said:

What a player he is. Used him last year when I won the league twice in a row with Swansea, he is quality. 

I HOPE he starts to give back to the team, he is currently not happy with the training, so Rondon and Jay has to carry the team at the moment ;)

Fantastic numbers mate, told you you'd be hitting 120+ with the next lot, Werner is true class this year, and Willson was a top choice, might try him in my next save see what he's capable of KIU

Wilson was a big surprise to me! This season is a huge contrast to the last season, but apparently choosing Rs was difficult to me ?

Good thing is that the next letter brings MUSCLES...as the manager is already in january ready with next years rather deadly trio.....?

Wilson managed to surprise me last year on a save I stupidly didn't get around to posting, anyway glad to see he did the business for you too! Solid season mate!!

5 minutes ago, Ashez said:

Wilson managed to surprise me last year on a save I stupidly didn't get around to posting, anyway glad to see he did the business for you too! Solid season mate!!

Thank you very much ;)! i hope they manage to score a bit more than the trio is right now, but i have high hopes for the Bees next season - the will Blaze like the Ws did I hope :D!

End of season Update .

new records were broken for me personally - look at all those green fixtures and NO i dont reload ?

I claimed back the CHL and both barca and Real were no threat this season.

Statwise and NOT good season. Only Rondon really performed and JayR mr inconsistant really dissapointed me big time. Sometimes he scores 4 - but most of the time he sits out with a little injury - MAN up Jay ?

Player of the season is Ward P - ohhh boy is he vital from central midfield!

IMG_2491.PNG

IMG_2492.PNG

IMG_2493.PNG

IMG_2494.PNG

IMG_2495.PNG

That's a shame, I remember doing a few Southampton saves back on FMH 15 and Jay R was a machine but I haven't used him in a while so maybe he's missing the magic touch now

20 minutes ago, Taff said:

That's a shame, I remember doing a few Southampton saves back on FMH 15 and Jay R was a machine but I haven't used him in a while so maybe he's missing the magic touch now

He WAS yes, but maybe i just demanded too much of him, ....next season...next season ???

Your TM and AF stealing the show. It's unusual to have your Poacher scoring much less than his fellow forwards.

Have a look at Rodriquez and Rondon's player traits. Perhaps some "selfish dealings" going on there. Useful when doing 1KCs for example but since it's their combined total you're after it's all the same anyhow. 

Keep hitting those 100's ;)

3 minutes ago, BatiGoal said:

Your TM and AF stealing the show. It's unusual to have your Poacher scoring much less than his fellow forwards.

Have a look at Rodriquez and Rondon's player traits. Perhaps some "selfish dealings" going on there. Useful when doing 1KCs for example but since it's their combined total you're after it's all the same anyhow. 

Keep hitting those 100's ;)

Im pretty sure you are totally right - and then i Think i scouted wrong with Romero, he was obviously not a poacher, silly me :)! 

17 minutes ago, AndersJ said:

Im pretty sure you are totally right - and then i Think i scouted wrong with Romero, he was obviously not a poacher, silly me :)! 

:laugh: I ever bought the wrong Berardi lol