Career AndersJ attempts the Alphabetchallenge

Posted by

Solid total mate, KIU

Want to get more out of Vibe.Community? Buy a Premium Membership and get an exclusive badge, more control over your content, server downloads, no wait times for downloads and exclusive previews of our Transfer Updates. View and Buy
From £2.50

Together with the two germans Werner and Wagner, this is the guy in the middle....

IMG_2475.PNG

Great choice going with Calum Wilson! I'm gonna go as far as to say he will out score the one and only Timo

32 minutes ago, Brenty92 said:

Great choice going with Calum Wilson! I'm gonna go as far as to say he will out score the one and only Timo

Seen the future you have maybe ....😜😉

Season Update !

fantastic season although loosing to Bayern!

Callum really surprised me - Ohh boy did he do very well as the ADF 👀⚽️IMG_2477.thumb.PNG.9882bb16416d617c630941212148ca80.PNGIMG_2478.thumb.PNG.2139093151b283aeb9db4d9ecea70b1d.PNG

some record i got this season, its going to be though for me to beat, but good for the goaltalie :)!

records for all the three roles - Sandro Wagner really played well too!IMG_2479.thumb.PNG.3a23289e996faf5c856170e31abb1fb9.PNG

I know you guys love my grapichs!

IMG_2480.JPG

What a great season! 133 goals is an incredible tally, you sir are a tactical genius. Forgot to comment earlier, but Wilson was a great choice. Those graphics are the real good thing though :P:laugh:

5 minutes ago, mcandrew003 said:

What a great season! 133 goals is an incredible tally, you sir are a tactical genius. Forgot to comment earlier, but Wilson was a great choice. Those graphics are the real good thing though :P:laugh:

Haha thanks my friend, it went really good! Im really hoping the next three Rockets can Rise high 😜🇻🇪

Salomon Rondon is quite clearly your target man for next round! Unbelievable tally this season mate well played!

Great season and man those graphics certainly are another level. Not quite sure which one :laugh: keep that momentum, mate!