Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Career AndersJ and the Alphabetchallenge. Final

Nice choice of strikers mate, interested to see Bodvarsson's progress as I've been close to signing him on a number of occasions but never took the plunge as of yet

33 minutes ago, Taff said:

You deserve an award for the AWESOME GRAPHICS dude

But great start to your B squad

So where is it my friend ??

added 0 minutes later
25 minutes ago, Ashez said:

Impressive season mate! As for the B's I'm looking forward to seeing what Benteke can deliver, always liked him. 

Thank you, i will demand a poacher role from him, although he is TM ?

15 minutes ago, Brenty92 said:

Nice choice of strikers mate, interested to see Bodvarsson's progress as I've been close to signing him on a number of occasions but never took the plunge as of yet

I just had to try him, i havnt seen him in many careers, but now he gets his chance times 60+ ??

1 minute ago, mcandrew003 said:

Shame to see Romero scoring so little, but still a decent year as you managed to hit 100 again. That fixture list is incredible :D

It sure is, i Think i have only done that once before, but the team overall is now so good that A and B team is equally good!

Update from Vincent Calderon ( now 100.000 seater stadium ).

won the most there was to win, but Bentegoal was injured for 3 months, so im more than happy with 108 as the tally. 

Loosing the two most importaint games of the season against the arch rivals, im just going to ignore that fact ??

IMG_2502.PNG

IMG_2503.PNG

IMG_2504.PNG

IMG_2505.PNG

Thanks BG! 

See if you can guess it buy theese clues.

the poacher is from ??

The adf is from ??

The tm is from ??

?⚽️

13 minutes ago, Taff said:

Going well any season where you hit 100+ is a good thing KIU, you'll slay this dragon in no time

Thanks mate! The 3-headed dragon is of to an Amazing start ?

1 hour ago, Eogtuc0910 said:

Andone, Ayew and a regen

Very very good guess - but you still need a japanese ( i am not allowed to count goals with regens so regens i only use from the amc and down the spine ?

who on earth is Takuma Asano HAHAHAH never heard of a prolific jap striker, maybe you will be the right manager to make it happen? Anyway, great job wrecking the league so far and i hope you will be going to N next! Wanna see what stars you can dig up for N HAHAHAHA. Keep up the good work, rly enjoying it so far!

2 hours ago, salohcin said:

who on earth is Takuma Asano HAHAHAH never heard of a prolific jap striker, maybe you will be the right manager to make it happen? Anyway, great job wrecking the league so far and i hope you will be going to N next! Wanna see what stars you can dig up for N HAHAHAHA. Keep up the good work, rly enjoying it so far!

I think he plays in Ausburg or even Arsenal in the start of the game actually ;)

N sure is an option - Ninga from Montepellier is always an option there - are you thinking on others with N ;)?

Solid season mate, glad Benteke did the business even if he got injured. Asano is a class player in game, he'll smash it! 

Thanks guys! Benteke did not liked IT training and got injured, he did okay when he played. Belotti was the most consistant last season.

and yes @Ashez that japanese is REALLY good so far!!!

This is not showing off, okay maybe a bit, but 19 games it stands with, just played 2-2 away. 19 victories in a row in the league.....???

IMG_2507.PNG