Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Vibe Anyone Else having issues with Images

Taff

Just curious if anyone else is having trouble either loading or seeing images on the site at the moment

The last two updates I have done for my Alphabet Challenge have looked OK when writing them, but as soon as their up the images seem to disappear and I just wanted to check if anyone else was having trouble?????

It's a bit odd, I just went back to reply to a post on there and the images are showing ok, but when I went to edit it (to delete some images that were in the wrong place, they disappear again, not sure if someone else looks at the thread the images are showing ok, but my Season I ended up posting twice as the first one messed up, then I tried redoing it then all the writing had gone and only the images remained in some random order, but I redid the post and it seemed to be OK

Every update you've done I've had trouble seeing certain images @Taff, typically when hidden away in spoilers. For instance I haven't once been able to see your 3 chosen players attributes, only the stats/goals

Yeah seems a bit random at the moment

I PM'd my Olympic results to @mcandrew003 but he said he couldn't see any of the images so I resent them, but unsure if he was able to see the second set as I haven't heard from him

Yes I have, I asked in your career thread if it was only me and no one replied so I assumed the issue was my end :/. 

It seems very hit and miss if they'll load for me, but if I keep refreshing they'll appear in the end.

28 minutes ago, Ashez said:

Yes I have, I asked in your career thread if it was only me and no one replied so I assumed the issue was my end :/. 

It seems very hit and miss if they'll load for me, but if I keep refreshing they'll appear in the end.

Sorry we didn't reply Ash, but I've only been having the issue since yesterday 

1 hour ago, Taff said:

Yeah seems a bit random at the moment

I PM'd my Olympic results to @mcandrew003 but he said he couldn't see any of the images so I resent them, but unsure if he was able to see the second set as I haven't heard from him

Ive just PM'd him mine so fingers crossed they're fine lol

1 hour ago, Putzy said:

Ok, I'll look into this.

What devices and browsers are you using? Is this desktop or mobile?

Mine is mobile, iOS 

Didn't manage to see the results you sent me Taff, but yeah, I am experiencing a few issues with this, will let you all know if I can see the . 

Im running IOS. 

Just now, mcandrew003 said:

Didn't manage to see the results you sent me Taff, but yeah, I am experiencing a few issues with this, will let you all know if I can see the . 

Im running IOS. 

Was that both sets I sent you?

Just now, mcandrew003 said:

Yeah, couldn't see either. Have managed to see Brenty's results though, will check yours now mate. 

OK if need be I'll send them again (maybe with out the spoilers in case thats an issue)

We installed a plugin on Saturday to try to improve loading times on mobile, and to save data when using over 3/4G. The idea is that we only load in the images when they are "almost" visible on the page. It seems to work 90% of the time, but has a few glitches, specifically on pages with lots of spoilers and on pages with lots of images.

This is a "non-destructive" plugin and runs on display, so this will not have affected any images uploaded between the times. If there is any issue with the images not loading now, then it means there is another problem somewhere, possibly with your device, as there is no errors at all in the logs to do with file uploads. I suggest you all clear caches etc if you still have image problems and see what happens.

2 hours ago, Ashez said:

If it's the post I think it was, that was around the 4th June? That wouldn't be related to this problem I'm pretty sure given the dates.

1 hour ago, Kyle said:

For me everything seems to be alright now.

I've disabled the plugin for now until I get to the bottom of the issue, so things should be back to normal right now.

Well, can see them now, as I have said in the PM. However, I also am experiencing a similar problem to Brenty, where I'm having to wait a good 5-10 minutes for the images to load in your career thread, sometimes they don't load at all and I just leave it until later in the day. Might be an issue over here, not sure. 

7 minutes ago, mcandrew003 said:

Well, can see them now, as I have said in the PM. However, I also am experiencing a similar problem to Brenty, where I'm having to wait a good 5-10 minutes for the images to load in your career thread, sometimes they don't load at all and I just leave it until later in the day. Might be an issue over here, not sure. 

Clear your cache