Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Off Topic Confedration Cup

Nick11

Just wanted to know which member is supporting which team . I'm aware of the fact that not all nations are participating in it & so not everyone will be backing any team . Still i would love to know it. 

I would also love to talk about the performance of players & compare that player with his fmm17 profile. Wether he's performing upto the mark or not.  

I'm supporting CHILE . yeah just because of my Arsenal man #ALEXIS SANCHEZ.

#PERFORMANCE

Players who has performed well-

1) Miguel Layun (Mexico , FC Porto) 

2) Vincent Aboubakar (Cameroon, Fc Porto)

3) Mathew Leckie (Australia)

4)Alexis Sanchez (Chile)

5)Javier Hernandez (Mexico, Bayer Leverkusen)

6)Diego Reyes (Mexico , Proto)

7)Sandro Wagner (Germany)

#Players To Watch 

1)Niklas Suel (Germany)

2)Joshua Kimmich (Germany)

3)Horvig Lozano (Mexico)

4)Bernardo Silva (Portugal)

5)Andre Silva (Portugal)

6)Igor Akenfeev (Russia)

7)Leon Goretzka (Germany)

#Video Assistance Refereeing 

How many of you guys like the concept of video assistance refreeing. What do you think of it , is this going to improve this beautiful game or not ??

Chile looked outstanding in the first half against Germany, unfortunately they dropped second half and couldn't keep it going.

For Germany to be essentially fielding a second string squad and doing as well as they are is incredible!

Christian Bassogog player of the tournament for me so far, if he isn't snapped up by a champions league/Europa league side after this tournament I will be shocked!

VAR has been hit and miss so far, New Zealand vs Mexico the other day was an absolute shambles, I saw at least 3 red cards in the brawl if not more, 2 yellow cards being the outcome is laughable tbh!

Well, at the start of the tournament I was backing New Zealand because I have family from New Zealand and for the simple fact that they were the worst team in the tournament (everybody loves an underdog, don't we?)

I was really disappointed to see them exit the tournament. In my opinion, they were great against Mexico and deserved at least a point, not like that would've helped them but still.

Also, as @Brenty92 said above, Mexico vs New Zealand was a shambles. You'd think that we would get accurate and fair decisions with this new VAR system, but it's been hit and miss. 

@Brenty92 @ManLikeRobbieBrady 

"VAR has been hit as well as flop" here i agree with you but to be honest it would take a bit more time to make it perfect. Atleast now teams won't be able to claim that that was offside goal , that was penalty..... 

That match was really horrible to watch specially during stoppage time.

#Brenty - Bassogog is relly good . I think he'll join any European club .

Germany's reserve team is also playing good .But i can't praise their game against Australia...their goalkeeping was horrible.

For me so far Miguel layun , leon Goretzka have impressed me alot particularly Layun . 

The team that has disappointed me is Portugal . Even though they topped the group , they aren't playing upto their full potential.

3 minutes ago, Nick11 said:

The team that has disappointed me is Portugal . Even though they topped the group , they aren't playing up to their full potential.

Portugal never live up to their potential, they always drop their standard to the level of their opponents.

That was evident in Euro 2016, they drew all of their group games and were one of the worst teams to get through to the knockout round (based on group stage performance. Ireland got more points in the 'Group of Death' than Portugal got in an 'easy group' for god sake)

2 minutes ago, ManLikeRobbieBrady said:

Portugal never live up to their potential, they always drop their standard to the level of their opponents.

First of all they need good manager Fernando Santos ... isn't good enough for team like Portugal.

If they keep dropping like this what will happen when they face big opponents. I would love see them getting thrashed the same way Germany thrashed Brazil.

May be if Argentina will do it , it will Finish the Messi Vs Ronaldo war.?

That was evident in Euro 2016, they drew all of their group games and were one of the worst teams to get through to the knockout round (based on group stage performance. Ireland got more points in the 'Group of Death' than Portugal got in an 'easy group' for god sake)

Oh man i can't believe how they won euro cup . Even Iceland Wales & Ireland played better than Portugal. 

Goretzka has been amazing tbh!

portugal have looked really poor, they'll probably go on to win the tournament now lol

Watching the New Zealand vs Portugal game now

I support Australia obviously and their game against Germany was the perfect example of why Tom Rogic needs a move to a bigger club as he has clearly finished his development at Celtic. Portugal are very lucky they have Ronaldo or they would be out by now