Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Tactics 3-1-4-2 Attack/EME

Good Evening friends 

Today i going to post EME tactics that worked for me well , although i was not able to test it for full season the short test convinced me to post it here .

@AndersJ For you to test it mate.

With perfect players this tactics will perform well for you .

# TIPS-

••Against big team or team of your calibre switch WBs  into FBs.

••  IF/Inside Forward  →→

Always use the who is able to cut inside . For Right wings choose Left Footed player (Robben) (Domenico Berardi)  & for left winger use Left Footed winger .

••AP →→ Choose player with high passing ability + Decision + Creativity + Teamwork 

•Tactics 

Screenshot_2017-06-25-20-45-57-411_com.sigames.fmm2017.thumb.png.a200df9568c031f65dab286a659b5aef.png

•Instructions 

Screenshot_2017-06-25-20-46-01-418_com.sigames.fmm2017.thumb.png.09c39fcc13de9183971c300c74b5afad.png

•Short Test Result 

IMG_20170625_231614.thumb.jpg.6273d39fbd968267fe57556885d52ef5.jpg

•Match Results 

Screenshot_2017-06-25-21-32-46-358_com.sigames.fmm2017.thumb.png.523272084977773a051f2cc847c032af.png

Screenshot_2017-06-25-23-14-50-541_com.sigames.fmm2017.thumb.png.9c7d455b45c953a2466741d955f79864.png

Screenshot_2017-06-25-23-14-57-619_com.sigames.fmm2017.thumb.png.daa7595f7990ed4692204b539e880e64.png

Screenshot_2017-06-25-23-15-03-659_com.sigames.fmm2017.thumb.png.9946a58fe75b448ce551360a8944b9a6.png

Screenshot_2017-06-25-23-15-08-979_com.sigames.fmm2017.thumb.png.d15509655e262cfc0b44ef44839ea069.png

So if anyone is interested in doing test please do reply & post your results.

I will test it for sure at some point!

it looks really interesting! Did you try different roles and/or are theese the ones you settled with?

thanks for sharing!!!

Just now, AndersJ said:

I will test it for sure at some point!

it looks really interesting! Did you try different roles and/or are theese the ones you settled with?

thanks for sharing!!!

Thanks mate

These roles are the one im settled with but you can tweak it .

7 minutes ago, AndersJ said:

Were does pO hamsik plays when he plays and did you try without PO?

Actually that was by mistake... i haven't used hamsik so far .

1 hour ago, zaangie said:

How does the Winger perform? Gonna test this when I have some time.

Winger's average rating during this test was 7.8 . He assisted 15 goals . 

My team in euro cup score astonishing 38 goals in 8 games .

Inside forward scores a lot .

Looks like a solid tactic that seems to work well for Napoli, but let's be honest it's hardly Plug&Play if you haven't tried other teams. And I'm just saying that because people will come here and expect to see a tactic that works for every team, big or small, but they'll be disappointed.

I personally don't think the term Plug&Play should be used as people will be misinformed and believe that any decent player is able to cover any role to a decent standard. In order to reach any player's full potential we need to tweak and because every player (and team in particular) is unique in both top and bottom divisions there's really no such thing as Plug&Play in my opinion.

Just don't want to see people's hopes crushed when they test it out.

@BatiGoal I agree with &  will definitely change the name . I will test with smaller & bigger teams in each leauge & then i'll post results here ..  leaving you all to decide whether it's good or not.

50 minutes ago, Nick11 said:

@BatiGoal I agree with &  will definitely change the name . I will test with smaller & bigger teams in each leauge & then i'll post results here ..  leaving you all to decide whether it's good or not.

Plug & Play basically means no tweaks necessary and that's virtually impossible. Every player/team needs those couple personal touches to make it click. But every tactic posted is a good starting point for those having trouble creating their own so it's great to see "workable" formations being shared.

There are no plug and play tactics that are guaranteed to work with all teams. But there are  "plug and play" teams that can work with any tactic (Real Madrid, Barca, etc) :) 

This looks very interesting, effectively sacrificing a CB for an extra striker. I am at the start of season 2 with Hull (First season finished 7th, r-up in FA Cup and Winners of League Cup with only 1 signing - GK)

Background: Season 1, I played a 4-2-3-1 which was tenacious without being spectacular. However, punched well above my weight with my results and cup runs, but only managed to beat a top 6 team once in the League, Spurs. 

Will feedback in the next couple of days on how it works out. 

15 minutes ago, swede22march said:

This looks very interesting, effectively sacrificing a CB for an extra striker. I am at the start of season 2 with Hull (First season finished 7th, r-up in FA Cup and Winners of League Cup with only 1 signing - GK)

Background: Season 1, I played a 4-2-3-1 which was tenacious without being spectacular. However, punched well above my weight with my results and cup runs, but only managed to beat a top 6 team once in the League, Spurs. 

Will feedback in the next couple of days on how it works out. 

Will wait for your results . And please keep an eye on inside forward & winger's foot . Also on Striker's foot one playing as left strike (AF) must be right Footed & Right strike must be Left footed.

On 2017-6-26 at 17:27, Nick11 said:

Will wait for your results . And please keep an eye on inside forward & winger's foot . Also on Striker's foot one playing as left strike (AF) must be right Footed & Right strike must be Left footed.

Sadly hasn't worked for my Hull side over a ten game period. The attacking options are good, however the one DC is often exposed, which ultimately leads to giving away too many soft goals. If one had a truly world class CB (CA 160+) then this may work, but not for me sadly. 

Thanks for the tactic, which could work well for top attacking teams with an impenetrable back 3. For me the 4-2-4 is still the most consistent, However, it's only 7/10 in rating for me. I still can't find that killer/ diablo/ unbeatable tactic yet...

On 29/6/2017 at 12:42, swede22march said:

Sadly hasn't worked for my Hull side over a ten game period. The attacking options are good, however the one DC is often exposed, which ultimately leads to giving away too many soft goals. If one had a truly world class CB (CA 160+) then this may work, but not for me sadly. 

Thanks for the tactic, which could work well for top attacking teams with an impenetrable back 3. For me the 4-2-4 is still the most consistent, However, it's only 7/10 in rating for me. I still can't find that killer/ diablo/ unbeatable tactic yet...

Is that what you expect someone to come up with? Going unbeatable is unrealistic but with superior team and some seasons in, you can come close to being unbeatable , as long as you dont expect Hull to be that in 2-3 seasons ????