Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Series What countries would you like to be playable in FMH?

Dec

243 members have voted

1. 1. What countries would you like in game?

Go Ashes Go :lol: In Championship Manager 2007 in PSP,theres Turkish league,with the second league too :/ Galatasaray,Fenerbahce,Besiktas,Trabzonspor.. These teams are important.We got names such as Felipe Melo,Baros,Elmander,Eboue,Moussa Sow,Riera,Fernando Muslera(6th best keeper in the world),Quaresma,Simao,Almeida,Zokora...Many more!!(Galata FTW) Russian league is important too :D Playing with CSKA will be exciting :)

The Istanbul stabbings...

no point trying to talk me out of it because I wont change my mind. I know not all of them are like that but it would just feel wrong playing as Galatasaray.

Go Fenerbahce and dominate Turkey then :)

That would be something i'd love to do on FMH.

I'd love Russia Ash and feel I've tried to get it in on several occasions. However they have just changed their format to a rather strange 1 and a half year season and then you have to think about sales as the likes of Australia may not be the best league but they make up a large amount of the game's sales.

I feel next year they may try to do Ireland, America or Ukraine.

Have you seen the sales figures for each country? I think if that was available to see people would have a better idea of the way SI makes the game and picks the loadable leagues.

No I haven't and I don't think SEGA would publish them due to it giving other game developers in the market an advantage to make games. I know Marc has said the game sells well in Australia though on the SI forums.

The psp is dead since the Vita so if its made it'll likely be for the new system but i doubt a ps version will be made anyway since the IOS version is more useful for people since it can be played on a device most people take everywhere with them.

Russia would be fun, I'd also like the Danish league, even if it's only the top two divisions, or other Scandinavian leagues like Norway or Sweden.

More nations would be nice though, always fancied the challenge of San Marino. i would like to see the English leagues go further down, MLS would be nice and i agree with the likes of korean leagues although in current climates in Korea, there may not be many playable teams left for FMH2014