Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2011 How to sell unwanted players

Dec

OK so it isn't that easy to flog players you don't want so I have posted the way I have done it.

This was actually stumbled on by accident while I was playing FMH09 and amazingly works for FMH2010 aswell.

Right so the steps are as follows:

1) Put the player on the transfer list

2) Press Circle (offer clubs) and set the value for low/£0 - this raises intrest.

3) Wait for an offer to come in

4) Negotiate the offer to his recommended value

5) When the new bid comes in either accept or keep negotiating but, beware as if you want to much they will give up.

Some great tips, another good idea is if it is the end of the season and you have just been promoted don't get rid of your players straight away.

Wait until you start the new season as there Value will go up.

Not working for me. I am barely able to sell someone. Which imo is bs. If i want to sell good players for a lot less than theyre worth clubs should be interested. Its annoying as hell. I almost never get decent bids for my star players too. How come my fc scored 40 times and no one is interested?

Ye i do that all the time cause i am always trying to find better players.

For example i started with Man C and want to sell some players, i could t even sell one. Maybe thats because its the first season but in my NEC game same thing happened. Even after 3 seasons still barely any succes if any, while i was offering players for 0€ that wouldve been good for all jupilerleague teams and a lot of eredivisie teams.

Maybe its better in the patch that i cant dld ;):D

Never thought it would work...but it did help me get rid of Scott Parker and Piquionne easily...now I have a larger wage budget for regens...

Well, that's all well and good, but I know how to sell players for 60mil each time!

1. Put the unwanted player on the transfer list.

2. Offer him up for 0-10k, or really low.

3. Then, when an offer comes in, put the bid all the way up to 60mil, or whatever you want.

4. INSTEAD OF NEGOTIATING, press the l button.

5. Accept the offer!

Now, when you see the player's contract, it should say the bidding club's name with the amount of money you put in before you undo the changes.

If you have done this right, you will get that amount of money ;)

You're missing the undo changes before you accept ;)

But this has already been established and is more of a cheat than a way to sell unwanted players

instead of this another way to seel players easily is to transfer list the player and then if there is no-one interested in the player within a couple of days to a week take them off the transfer list and put them back on straight away.. repeat this until someone is interested and wait for the bid... may take longer than the method above but never mind..... just another method for you guys to use ^_^

The method is working, but not always you can sell a player with his price.

For example: playing Juventus I tried to sell Zdenek Grygera. I have put him on transfer and offered with a low price (nearly 200-300k, when his price was 3.1m). Soon Bolton make an offer and I tried to negotiate it. I saved game and make several attempts. When I set the price 2.4m they buy him. When I set the price 3.1m they give up and soon his price get down to 2.4m.

The same story about Tiago: Birmingham doesn't want to buy him for 6.25m (his price) only for 5m max.

Sometimes doing this doesn't make his price be matched as the club's who offer may think "ooh £200k, that's a bargain" and work their way up to a price they are willing to pay (which may be less than he is valued) but it works in real life too a player may be £20m and go for £12m if he isn't playing often, please bare in mind value is a guide line and this does what is says as you can sell him ;).