Blue Square Premier (2009/10)

Coca-Cola League 2 (2010/11)

Coca-Cola League 1 (2011/12)

Coca-Cola Championship (2012/13)

Premier Division x2 (2016/17 & 2017/18)

Cup Titles:

Conference League Cup (2009/10)

F.A. Trophy (2009/10)

Johnstone's Paint Trophy x2 (2010/11 & 2011/12)

Community Shield x2 (2017/18 & 2018/19)

League Cup x3 (2014/15, 2015/16 & 2017/18)

F.A. Cup x2 (2014/15 & 2016/17)

Club World Championship (2017)

European Super Cup x3 (2015/16, 2017/18 & 2018/19)

Euro Cup (2014/15)

European Champions Cup x2 (2016/17 & 2017/18)

Formation: 4-3-3

Mentality: Attacking

Pressing: Yes

Passing: Short

Line-up:

Russo

Marques Garcia Pique Lahm

<-- Lowe Fellaini Messi -->

Rizzo Russo Lukaku

Right time for a catch up with my Wrexham career.

My main claim to success was guiding England to the European Championship in 2020, after the tournament i resigned as England manager to focus on Wrexham for a few years.

Here is my trophy collection from the start:

CLUB:

--> Blue Square Premier x1

--> Johnstone's Paint Trophy x2

--> FA Trophy x1

--> Conference League Cup x1

--> Community Shield x5

--> League Cup x5

--> F.A. Cup x3

--> League 2 x1

--> League 1 x1

--> Championship x1

--> Premier League x4

--> Champions League x4

--> Euro Cup x1

--> European Super Cup x5

--> Club World Championship x3

INTERNATIONAL

--> European Championships x1

A TOTAL OF 39 TROPHIES IN 11 SEASONS.

Current season (2021/2022):

Starting 11 (5-3-2)

-----Russo-----

Jay--Johnson--Papastathopoulos/Thomson/Murphy

Atkin---------------Vieira

---Yates-----Lowe

------Palmer------

---Gallo/Noble-----Lukaku

I managed to unlock my "son" who came through my Academy, he plays DC and that his name is Matt Jay. Played virtually every game last season making 54 appearances, he scored 3 and got 2 assists, and a average rating of 6.66 which aint too bad for a youngster.

Got some decisions to make over positions, the 3rd DC spot needs to be sorted out, Thomson and Murphy are 23 and 24 respectively and have been loaned out a lot, with Pique and Papa getting on am giving my young lads some game time, especially Matt Jay.

Lukaku is still going strong at 28 so he's safe for 2/3 more seasons, Noble is a highly rated 24 year old who has developed into a player good enough to compete for a first team spot. But Gallo is also young, just 22, and splashing out 25m on him in January means he has to be considered for the final striker spot.

My midfield is sorted out with ease, Yates has become a huge player for us even at the tender age of 23. Matt Lowe is a vital player and a player i used a lot in charge of England. Palmer is one of our youngest first teamers, he played 33 times last season bagging 8 goals and got a respectable 7.18 average rating, i realised using him at AMC would bring out the best in him, he's only 21 but he has a huge future ahead of him.

Replacing the trio of Yates, Lowe and Palmer will be hard to do when they retire, and i'll be sad to see them go, but we've replaced the irreplaceable before and we can do it again.

Ones to watch:

Steve Gibson, DMC: Steve is only 20, we signed him in January from Notts Forest for 3m, and after editing my training intensities, he has massively developed into a player that could fit into my team over the season. Don't be too suprised if i change formations to fit him in during the season.

Albert Gregory, AMC: Albert has been here since his late teens, but he has never been able to establish himself as a first teamer due to the partnership of Lowe and Oliveira. With Yates now in Oliveira's roll, Gregory was again unable to break into the squad, but recent training has seen him improve massively, he'll be challenging Palmer for that AMC spot this season.

Marcus McKenzie, AMC, FC: Marcus has been a bargain, bought for just 35k from Millwall in 2019/20, he was loaned out to Birmingham City the following season and bagged 20 goals in 52 games in the Championship. He made 26 appearances for us last season bagging 4 goals and creating 5 goals. His ability to play in 3 positions in our current formation (FC, AMC, MC) makes him a very handy substitute, a real prospect, only 21 too.

Francisco Oliveira, GK: Normally the spot as GK is wrapped up and only back-ups are included in my side, but the 22 year old Brazilian has turned into a real challenger for Russo's #1 shirt. The 11m buy from Corinthians has improved a lot and is looking better than Russo every time. Russo is also 27, but has been a real rock at the back with his worst conceeding season being his opener conceeding 25 in 63 matches. Don't be suprised if Oliveira becomes our #1 over the next couple of seasons!

We have a lot of talent coming through, am not affraid to sell off my reserve players unless they have big talent and i see them as a future star for us. In this past we let talent like Connor Cooper (to Liverpool), Jon Clark (to Blackburn) and Rob Clarke (to Leverkusen) all leave because they wern't good enough to become first teamers in their respective divisions. Clarke was the best out of the 3, but he couldn't get past Yates and Lowe in midfield, and was shown the door. Cooper has become a decent player at Liverpool whilst Jon Clarke has attracted attention of clubs such as Chelsea, Man Utd and Arsenal with his performances at Blackburn.

Learning from the lessons of selling Cooper and Clark, both strikers, i have decided to start using Jerome Noble once he gets fit. It would be nice to see him in my first team as not many strikers come through from a young age and make the first team, there are currently 8 strikers in my reserve squad from different countries, and trimming the numbers down and deciding who stays and who goes will be tough, only 2/3 will be kept and that could be decided on how they do out on loan.

A huge season ahead, hoping for another PL title and another ECC title to add to my collection. Would also like to take back the LC and F.A.Cup. Got the CWC in December too, looking to win it 4 years out of 5. We have never lost in that competition and will look to keep that record up!

Wish us luck! :)

Sugar daddy, I HATE it when people say 'use sugar daddy' it's pointless, it's just getting money without earning it. Yes, you earned the cheat but you didn't earn all that money out of nowhere. Just take what your given.

im raging this is the only FMH i dont have. so use sugar daddy then :lol:

Its a good game aswell :) Unloceked a lot of stuff but only use Sugar Daddy when i need someone who i can't afford. I usually go for cheap youngsters anyway :cool:

same i only use sugar daddy for low league teams, is hernandez in FMH2010

Nope not that i know of. Not seen him on it.

Would have liked to have seen his potential on FM2010 to see how good he could become.

Sugar daddy, I HATE it when people say 'use sugar daddy' it's pointless, it's just getting money without earning it. Yes, you earned the cheat but you didn't earn all that money out of nowhere. Just take what your given.

To be honest, i don't use it anyways because i don't need to. My players values go up so much i can just sell them off and save up for potential transfer targets.

As far as am concerned, if you earn the cheat (any cheat) then you have earnt the right to use if or not use it, after all theres other ways of getting money quickly than using Sugar Daddy all the time. Its just a case of knowing the tricks and what to do. :D