Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2011 PSP update

daveo1972

Will there be a update for FMH2011 for the PSP. Including all relegations, promotions and transfers.

Yes, the update will include all Promotions for the playable leagues as well as MOST transfers. Me and Dec are working on the update, with him doing the Promotions and me sorting the Manager and Player changes etc. The expected release date is 1st of July.

Just a quick question, When you are making the change.txt file, how do you do the promotions and relegations. ie changing the leagues the teams are in.

Just a quick question, When you are making the change.txt file, how do you do the promotions and relegations. ie changing the leagues the teams are in.

The changes file has been made, and is constantly being updated every day by myself. Use THIS THREAD for help with promotions/relegations if you wish to do your own in the meantime.

Just a quick update, me and Dec have been working solidly to try and get the promotions and relegations to work, and after days of work and a lot of hassle (turning a PSP on and off whilst adding several data files) we have completed them, so we are still on track for the 1st July release :)

Just tried to follow the help file to move one team from one league and swap with another to keep it simple, didn't work so recon I'll leave to the experts to do, bring on 1st July. Can't wait to take the mighty Hammers back to the premiership were they belong. Who needs Grant when Daveo is about :P

Update - 29th July 2011

Things are close to complete, a few leagues to go and we will be BETA checking :) Also a hidden extra is to be added, release for 1st July still 100% on track and I am positive it will be out on time, keep patient and appreciate a lot of hard work is going into this.

Oh I understand the hard work put into this. I've tried to start myself and failed so understand how much work has been put into this by you all. So grateful that someone can do this and has put their time and effort into it so we all can enjoy. If I had an hat I would take it off to each and everyone who puts their spare time into stuff like this so others can enjoy. Not just the updates for FM2011 and FMH2011 but kits, logos etc. I truly have no idea how to do all this kinda stuff and believe me I've tried, watched all the video's on You tube and still crap at it.

Honestly well done to you all here at FMHVIBE and all that do work for all the other FM2011 and FMH2011 sites.

:fmh11: :wub: :D