Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Vibe FMHVibe on iPod

Eoin

Hey everyone :)

I mostly use my iPod for FMHVibe and it's starting to bug Me cuz the iPod version is shit! It takes lots of time to make a post with colours and sizes... In my most recent career thing I usually go down to my local internet café to work on it (money draining), but tonight I had to use my iPod and I could not post pictures so it doesnt look as appealing to read and It took Years to do what would take me 10 minutes on the computer. Can this be fixed to make it easier to use? Thanks :)

PS. I'm not sure if this is in the right place, so move at will.

There is an app, it is called IPB which is our software.

Are you using the mobile skin? Personally I have no troubles with it but I don't really use colours in posts unless it is content, I will look into it :). The mobile skin though is meant to be a version that is used on the go and not a full time version hence why it is faster to load with no signatures etc... (I also know a new version is on the way too).

Moved to The Boardroom.

What I have to do is write down all the codes for the colours and stuff, which is extremely time consuming. Maybe I'm just being lazy but I don't want to have to pay 1pound for every hour I spend here as I love this place :lol:

I understand that but there is only so much you can do with a mobile skin to maximise space and keep loading times fast. I don't think colours and pictures are really needed for most posts though + color="red" isn't that hard to remember or type.

I understand that but there is only so much you can do with a mobile skin to maximise space and keep loading times fast. I don't think colours and pictures are really needed for most posts though + color="red" isn't that hard to remember or type.

WHAT?!?! I could've just done color=red that whole bloody time?!?!? I've been doing [color= blablaloadsof numbers :angry: ahhh I'm soo annoyed sorry, this is a waste of time then... Ughhh.

Just one final idea, of you get a message a notification should appear becuz I may have a message for days without knowing.. Any way dec thanks for the help, always appreciate it when you reply :) thanks !

Notifications are by the messages icon at the top on the normal skin. On the mobile skin I agree but I don't know what the new one looks like in this department as it is still not released, however I think I know how to fix this for Vibe 3.0.

Hopefully the new skin will make this easier on the normal skin though (well it does for me).

Thank you for the feedback :).

Oh, there's nothing wrong on the normal skin with the notifications, whenever I reaload a page it's the first thing I look at :lol: ;) (other people do seem to take a bit to reply tho..)

And no problem :)

Do you really need to memorise the hex codes though? They're simple: 0xRGB, 0xRRGGBB, 0xRGBA, 0xRRGGBBAA are the only possible combinations for everywhere - here it's probably only 0xRRGGBB and 0xRGB. Each section is between 0 and 16 (0-F) so black is 0x000000/0x000 as that is a lack of colour whereas white is 0xFFF or 0xFFFFFF. FF is 16x16 so 256-1 as it starts on 0. You basically just need to translate it into standard RGB codes.

Do you really need to memorise the hex codes though? They're simple: 0xRGB, 0xRRGGBB, 0xRGBA, 0xRRGGBBAA are the only possible combinations for everywhere - here it's probably only 0xRRGGBB and 0xRGB. Each section is between 0 and 16 (0-F) so black is 0x000000/0x000 as that is a lack of colour whereas white is 0xFFF or 0xFFFFFF. FF is 16x16 so 256-1 as it starts on 0. You basically just need to translate it into standard RGB codes.

I'm sorry mate but my area is grammar and creative writing. I am shit with codes and computers :/ any1 giving lessons? :lol:

:P

Anyways, I find no problem with the mobile version, all of my story updates were done on the mobile version on my phone (Samsung Galaxy SII) anyway. Just memorise codes you need.

I can't find it I went on my profile and in the top right hand corner it has an arrow and opposite that it says FMHvibe