Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Off Topic Hello People

xXNEEJXx

Hello there i just registered today and would like to say hi to everyone who signed up and are the founders of this site. Also i would to say what a site you have devolped here its great also I am a Glasgow Rangers FC supporter and scotland .

Thanks People for the warm welcome

Also if you need any help with scottish teams or any for that matter just give me a buzz

Ali will be pleased to see another Rangers fan :P.

Welcome to the site, thanks for the wonderful feedback. May I ask how you found us? I look forward to seeing more of you here :).

welcome mate :) but im afraid Celtic are better than Rangers. (THE LEAGUE DUSNT MATTER ITS THE....... fine, Rangers are better :P)

I found by via youtube and i got really interested and i ended up here at the fantastic site and may i ask who are the set up team here cause they have done a great and are u on everyday cause i think we should keep in touch m8 :)

Celtic are good there just not consistent

And hello richard

I made, own and run the site, the staff team though are these. I wouldn't really say one of us is responsible as we and others have done a fair share each to make this site what it is, though I suppose if anything I am the one who is responsible for it as I have the power as such.

Thanks btw rangers have got a friendly against you coming and last time we won 2-0 fuck knows how though

Also villa boas will be a great manager plus is it true you signed neymar or is tht a load of bull shit

You are one of the clubs associated with us so it is a regular thing.

We did have a bad pre-season last year then started the season amazingly so I wouldn't look too much into it as I suspect we will play half a team again, taking nothing away from you of course as you are a good team which is apparent by your Champions League status.

Yeah i suppose but in scotland we have a good bit of money but unlike yours which is great also torres needs to be good next season and bye gotta go talk to you all tomorrow

And Dec once again gets all the attention while we, the driving force behind this site, are referred to as 'these' :angry:

Jens loves me really, he says so often ;).

there's a difference between loving and referring to as sexy... :ph34r: