Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Off Topic New PS3 Clan Offer

tactic97

I am in a clan called ZMG, but am considering closing it down. If i do, I am going to open a new clan, called ViBE, refering to fmhvibe obviously. Hopefully, I can get Dec to run it with me, but if he doesn't want to, just message me on this, and on PS3. My PS3 name is SS--SUGARMONSTE. Just mention that you read my topic on FMHVibe. Within a short period of time, I will give you a trial, on Call Of Duty:Black Ops. It will be a quickscope/noscope match, in which you will play me, and the other leader(if there is one), in a free-for-all, every trialist for himself! After the trial, I will consider you, and if you are good enough to compete in my new clan. During some point of being online with me on PS3, just send me a message, containing, your FMHVibe name. The clan also plays FIFA 11, and, very occasionally, Modern Warfare 2, and Call Of Duty:World At War.

Good Luck everyone! Thanks. Tactic97, SS--SUGARMONSTE.

P.S Dec, if you want to run ViBE with me, send me a message on this, and Plasystation 3(and youtube if you want).

Depends on what your skill level is tbh. I can easily beat the computer on world class, legend is something else though :mellow:

well i also play on world class. be happy to play though

i am avalibale, tonight, about 6-7o'clock start, or tomorw anytime. just reply on this forum so i know thanks. btw whats your ps3 name?

okay. i think i can do 8. il inviet you. what teams are we doing? it would be easier for you to add me. send a request to SS--SUGARMONSTE, and then send a message asking for a trial and you looked at my post on fmhvibe. look foward to playing you mate.

may the best man win. good luck. what game do you play most. how often do you play black ops and FIFa 11?

do you speak english. only, it says you are belgian, and to me, it looks like an english person is speaking, it is very fluent.

good enough for me. i guess the new clan doesn't just have to be a COD clan, but it can be a COD and FIFA clan.

im going out at about 4 oclock, so i wont be replying for at least 1 hour. just saying so nobody thinks im ignoring anybody. :rolleyes:

haha. understandable, but FIFA is legend.

dont worry, i wont tell your mates. your secret is safe with me pal. well, bye for now, see you on FIFA at 8.

may the best man win. good luck. what game do you play most. how often do you play black ops and FIFa 11?

do you speak english. only, it says you are belgian, and to me, it looks like an english person is speaking, it is very fluent.

Thx :P

I'm Belgian, speak Flemish, understand French and study English at uni :)

I failed most of my Dutch courses but passed almost every English one :D

EDIT: currently, it says PS are working on their network :/ I hope this is resolved by tonight

my online account says they're still working on the psn network :(

that was a tough start :D

guess who got served :/

I made way too many rookie mistakes

are you sure. let me know if you change your mind. do still want to be a member. if yes, change your clan tag on black ops to ViBE :fmh11: :rolleyes:

QSing is lol-able. You do realize you have a massive aim-assist? It isn't impressive and, when I used to play CoD, losing rounds of SnD because of nubs like you was extremely frustrating. Also, you aren't a "clan". A clan plays in proper tournaments. You're just wanting a group of people to play with.

/rant.