Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2011 The Careers Index

Dylan

This is the 2011 forum but you have posts from 2010, personally I don't think we need an index for the careers section for now because careers come and go so often with many people doing just one or two seasons before quitting, such as my Arsenal: Season 1 career, that it'll take so much effort for you to do it and stuff it might not be worthwhile as people will just want to look at the most recent things which will be on the front page anyway.

I put alot of work into to this, so if it would make you happy I will take yours careers off if that's what you want

Thanks Eoin,

No you don't have to and I appreciate all the effort you have done into creating it and it looks good with the colours and stuff just I feel the career section doesn't need an index if the majority aren't in use. Creating an index for Guides and Players and stuff were good so people could get the infomation they wanted quick and easy but I just don't think the careers section needed one.

This is the 2011 forum but you have posts from 2010, personally I don't think we need an index for the careers section for now because careers come and go so often with many people doing just one or two seasons before quitting, such as my Arsenal: Season 1 career, that it'll take so much effort for you to do it and stuff it might not be worthwhile as people will just want to look at the most recent things which will be on the front page anyway.

Well, I disagree. It doesn't matter that careers last one season. I think it's a good idea, as you can easily find an old career you would like to re-read. There's so much good info in some careers, such as tactics, players, etc.

You can also check which clubs have been played the most, and other sort of things.

Plus it's a lot of effort to put it together, but he can add on the OP that anyone wanting to have their career listed here has to PM him. Simple and easy way to keep it updated.

I keep my +1.

Well, I disagree. It doesn't matter that careers last one season. I think it's a good idea, as you can easily find an old career you would like to re-read. There's so much good info in some careers, such as tactics, players, etc.

You can also check which clubs have been played the most, and other sort of things.

I hadn't thought of it like that so I guess it's a good idea but a lot of tactics and players are posted in their sections.

I think what Sham ahs done is superb and credit to him for how long it would have took,but i can see where Niall is comong from for instance some of mine are over or didnt get going for some reason or another so there would be no reason to list it if you see what i mean :blink: But still superb work Sham :)