Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2011 Team Suggestion

tactic97

I am going to begin a new career on FMHi, but wasn't sure who to manager; I want somebody that doesn't need to much transformation, but a couple of signings, that aren't that expensive.

- preferably someone in England, or UK

This post has been promoted to an article

I am going to begin a new career on FMHi, but wasn't sure who to manager; I want somebody that doesn't need to much transformation, but a couple of signings, that aren't that expensive.

- preferably someone in England, or UK

Leverkusen only need a left-back and maybe if you have some cash left, some depth up front. But they're from Germany.

thanks. im going to wait for more suggestions, then way up the options, thankyou for that though Eoin

thanks that might be an option. what kind of striker, a quick, skillfull one, or a tall or slow one, that holds up the ball, and lays it off. :rolleyes:

thanks that might be an option. what kind of striker, a quick, skillfull one, or a tall or slow one, that holds up the ball, and lays it off. :rolleyes:

Kiessling is a beast in the air, Derdiyok is similar, so maybe a quick skillful one. Vaclav Kadlec(AM/F LC) and Lucas(AM/F RLC)are ideal. It really depends on what formation you play. If you're playing a 4231, they seriously need a attacking midfielder, which Lucas is best played.

Don't forget to retrain Barnetta in the Center position after a few games...

:rolleyes: okay thanks i appreciate all these suggestions. everyone

i would use tottenham, they have the perfect squad,dont need to sign many.