• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2011 "Everton board takes revenge on its supporters"

Jens

10/07/2010

Everton board takes revenge on their supporters

By Jimmy White

Yesterday evening, the Everton board held a rather stirring news conference. They confirmed the sacking of manager David Moyes after weeks of constant protesting by their fans. The coud, clearly not happy with results over the past few seasons, demanded the sacking of the current coach. However, the board seems utterly reluctant to go down without a heavy battle. A battle against their own supporters. The chairman made his point very clear: "As the supporters think to know how to run a football club, we have accepted their demand for a new coach. However, they will feel the consequences of their decision. We will appoint a new manager as soon as possible, but chances are they will like the new manager even less. We gave them a decent suitor and they refused the wedding." There was no news at press time. This will undoubtedly be continued.

11/07/2010

Everton hire Jens De Wit to take their revenge

By Jimmy White

It took the Everton board only one day to find their man to take their revenge. After a hectic day of negotiations with many different candidates, the board chose for what appears to be their worst option. J. De Wit, a Belgian manager with no apparent experience at all, will be leading Everton. Many fans already reacted disappointed to the appointment. The chairman reacted amused: "The fans got what they deserve. Nothing." It is not sure how the new manager sees the future at the Merseyside. One thing seems sure though: it will be a season of bitter disappointment.

Hi there.

My name is Jimmy White and I'm a reporter for 'The Sun'. Over the coming season, I will be keeping an Everton journal. I am not a real football fan as I find it to be more of a waste of time, I like basketball and cricket better. However, as the current situation at Everton develops, I see the chance to aid the downfall of football. Hunting manager heads has become somewhat of a hobby for me. J. De Wit's head will be my personal trophy.

21/08/2010

New Everton manager fails from the start

Jimmy White

It seems that the prediction of the Everton manager was correct. The new manager turns out to be nothing more than a foreign newbie. After purchasing his Belgian friends (Pocognoli, Geraerts, Witsel and Thorgan Hazard, red.), the manager might be surrounded by some personal friends, but they aren't bringing him fortune. In their first friendly, Everton lost 0-1 to Leeds. They also lost their first competition game against Blackpool (1-2) and drew their second game away to Birmingham (1-1). De Wit defends himself: "I think it's quite understandable that the team has to gel and get used to my game plan. We're only 2 games in the season so there's lots of time to turn things around." The fans, however, are not persuaded and will continue to moniter the situation. A situation that seems lost from the beginning.

Well that an unfair and overly critical assessment of Everton's current situation. Jens is a great manager :D you should be thankful he is wasting his time on Everton :P

I am doing my work as a reporter.

Jens stinks!

22/07/2010

Internet poll is indecisive on De Wit's coming downfall.

Jimmy White

The internet is a valuable source of information to us, journalists. Following the coming downfall of Everton and its newbie manager, The Sun decided to enquire its visitors on their views on the current situation.

It appears that 25% are confident that De Wit will bring succes to the Merseyside. 5% Wishes that David Moyes would return while 50% seems to believe in the club's epic failure. 20% stated to have 'no opinion'. This voter gave him the benefit of the doubt: "Well that an unfair and overly critical assessment of Everton's current situation. Jens is a great manager. You should be thankful he is wasting his time on Everton." -JeffreyA via an obscure game forum.

Obscure game forum :lol: coming downfall? There's no way that it will happen, Everton has too much quality especially now that there's loads of Belgians in the team :D