Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Series PC And PSP Connectivity

Oscar

Surely a link could be made between FMH and FM PC. The PSP's save file plugged into the PC, (generating the game off of what the PSP has on the save file), and therefore, the PC saving a PSP compatible file when you have finished and want to play on the go, surely that is achievable. It would add extra to the PSP game, such as stadiums could be upgraded on PC and when you go back on your PSP your team has that stadium improvement, as an 10,000 seater when your team is 10 time champions league winners is somewhat unrealistic.

I think this would be a great addition to the game.

This has been talked about before and I think Marc said something as the save files are different and the games are too different. I know their is a reason it isn't but I will ask Marc.

I understand, but surely if they worked together some sort of file converter (which is automatically used when loading games) could be included? I'm sure there would be ways around it if it became something they really want to do, as the PSP version has nothing more to improve on really at the moment.

I just can't see it happening due to how different the two games are. There'll be more clubs and players when playing on the PC compared to PSP so some players will be taken off when switching between the two.I'm sure there's many more complications for this to happen as well.

The save game formats are wholly disparate in nature - it 'would' be possible to undertake in theory, but it'd be the computer equivalent of translating German to English ... ie. it'd be blooming complicated to undertake, take ages to implement ..... and at the end of the day it'd be far from perfect.

As such I'm afraid its not something which I'm planning to undertake at this time.