Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Series Top 10 things that should be in FMH but aren't

Dec

whgzfm.jpg

10. Takeovers

Despite Sugar Daddy takeovers are 0 to none in terms of FMH and with the Liverpool case being the latest in a long line of well published takeovers the owners are becoming more and more a key part of football and you should have to deal with other teams becoming the new Manchester City and morale of owners effecting the players like real life.

9. Varying PA

FM has a feature in which youngsters have a varying potential ability ranging from -1 to -10. -10 means that a youngster may have a PA between 180-200 and therefore differing in each game - much like a real life scope. While FMH incoperates PA it doesn't do this and it can provide a much better expierence for each player in order to find these "gems".

8. Contract bonuses

One of the fustrating thing in FMH is the players not accepting contracts, a few contract bonuses (such as 100 appearances bonus) can help these players in limbo come to your club - though you aren't offering them more money per week. Not only will this add a great element to the game but feel more rewarding getting a player.

7. Pre built graphics

FMHi had pre-built logos, for many logo makers they have to create every club logo from scratch though a few logos built in will make the game better for those who don't download them and easier for those who make them.

In the information screen a block colour of kits - similar to those which resemble Wikipedia would go a long way in improving the apperance of the game but also add an option to edit it via the editor.

6. Screenshots

Many people do not have a custom firmware on their PSP and while this is on the iPhone version and used to spot bugs and show off amazing things a built in one via PSP would be great to share the acheivements and bugs. Something the community can benefit from the most is screenshots.

5. Finance chart

Finance charts are heavily used in all aspects of football and a basic one to show incoming and outgoing money could benefit all players and also add debts into the game as well as new unlockables such as stadium expansions. The possibilities are endless as FMH could give you 10% of gate sales every month to go to transfers/wages and then sponsorships come involved and Rich" finances are a thing of the past.

4jvvde.jpg

A finance chart could push the way for new unlockables?

4. Loan money

When you are a top club you often buy youngsters to loan them out to get expierence, this is rather a pointless feature but adding a simple thing such as a payment for the player to be loaned could help build money up and also bring FMH further into the realistic avenue SI aim for.

3. Full 2D match

Many FMH players love the 2D pitch but at the moment highlights show little of the match and weak links of a formation and bad players cannot be spotted unless through stats, what is being called for is a whole match so we feel the match and not just like a spectator in which we do at the moment. However, this is going to have an effect on the speed of the game but it will be worth it we hope.

34zgm1i.jpg

Highlights are a beloved feature of FMH, we want more though.

2. Swap deals

Swap deals is one of the most commonly talked about additions for FMH however, after a long debate we have decided to put it at 2. Swap deals can open up the less money and more players and if you have a weak link in your team but cannot sell him while lacking cash swap deals can open a whole new way of using the transfer window. This handy little feature will be one of the favourites if added and many are calling for it.

1. New leagues/countries

Perhaps the most obvious addition to FMH is adding new leagues however it doesn't stop people longing for more. With FMH a multi-national game everyone wants their favourite league in the game and while the current games cover the main leagues the likes of Russia and Argentina offer different types of games and managing South Africa is another option as gamers want to expand their games to suit them and also to have fun with new teams and players.

t50o49.jpg

CSKA Moscow are one of the teams people want to manage in FMH

Other notable additions: More editing options, music from PSP, more save slots, assistant feedback on transfer bids

This post has been promoted to an article

nice ideas there Dec ;) definently want the player swapping and 2d full match engine ;) as well as stadium expansions and takeovers but i guess the PSP version is limited to how much processing power it can hold. My fear is that FMH2010 currently uses up all this power which limits the way the game can improve in the future :/ lets hope not ;)

That is what they say but with technologies expansion and a possible PSP2 on the cards in the next few years I would say you needn't worry about FMH expanding as I know the team will push it to its limits then use Sony's console to its full everytime a new one comes out (though this will only be possible when the PSP2 makes the PSP useless).

totally agree with you there, rumour is the PSP2 will make an appearance mid year 2011 :) which means FMH2012 could be the start of a new era for the FMH series ;) FMH for BlackBerry would be very nice too lol ;)

Display Size Dimensions

Blackberry Torch --->>> 360 x 480 pixels

Apple iPhone 3GS --->>> 320 x 480 pixels

Maybe in the next few years it would be wise for FMH to be available on most smartphones ;)

New leagues/Countries isn't the main thing that needs to be added ;)

It should be:

1. Full 2D pitch

2. Swap Deals

3. Varying PA

4. Contract Bonuses

5. New leagues

Screenshots would be good as well :D

But before all that get added in they should improve how you make tactics :)

I disagree with the idea for a full 2d match.

I remember Championship Manager on PSP which featured the full game and I found it extremely frustrating having to play each game which would have to sped up to a ridiculous speed to get through a game in the space of 10 minutes.

I am hoping with this FMH11 they will improve the 2D pitch for extended highlights to an acceptable amount of realism and encourage more to use it over commentary.

Sadly the PSP isn't capable of holding the information FMH contains and a full 2D match so at this time 3D is out of the question.

By the way, you signed out then posted so you need to sign back in :).

7. i've always hoped to have clube logos in my game, but even though the instructions are there somehow i still cant get it to work

3. not necessary even though would be helpful(highly unlikely too, considering the PSP/PSP3000 has 256/512mb ram respectively 333mhz max speed, so it will be hard(imagine the psp being a pre-90s computer

2. Looking forward to it

1. same limitations as 3) so im looking forward to it, but unless the new PSPs, or NGP have a drastic specs upgrade, i dont think too many *new leagues will be added in the near future.

10. Takeovers- Yes, much needed.

9. Varying PA- Yeah, could be good. I think this is on FMHi.

8. Contract bonuses- Yeah. Out-field players need this.

7. Pre built graphics- No point if you can add it yourself.

6. Screenshots- I agree, would be nice.

5. Finance chart- Only as a last resort.

4. Loan money- Same as 5.

3. Full 2D match- Waste of processing power. Although, longer and more extended highlights is a must.

2. Swap deals- Would be good. But if they would be like in FMHi, then whats point?

1. New leagues/countries- Definitely.

10. Takeovers- Yeah would add much more realism and difference to the game. .

9. Varying PA- Obviously good as adds more depth.

8. Contract bonuses- nice feature, but not near my top priority.

7. Pre built graphics- It obviously wouldn't hurt to have these, but yes allow for customised graphics aswel.

6. Screenshots- I still have the original psp :/ so it would be nice to be able to do this.

5. Finance chart- good idea, but would only be use if the overall finance was given more depth.

4. Loan money- what exactly do you mean here Dec?

3. Full 2D match- I'd rather see concentration on fixing bugs first.

2. Swap deals- this is one of the points I would most like to see.

1. New leagues/countries- definitely but we already know the current psp's capabilities...

4. For loans some clubs can get fees for loaning them out so if I want to loan my top under 23 player out Fulham may pay all his wages for the season and give me £500k to sweeten the deal.