Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Series FMH ID

Jens

Greetings to you all, fellow FMH gamers!

Today is a glorious day, one that will be remembered for months, years, decades to come. Today is the day that we, William, Jens, RAC and Patrick release FMH ID upon the world. By now you must all be wondering ‘what the hell is that ID thing?’ Here is your answer.

FMH ID is the first (and only) fully In Depth guide to FMH for PSP. It guides you from start till end to become a Pokémon Football Manager Master. It’s not just thé guide for beginners, it’s thé guide for intermediate AND advanced players as well!

Is this something for me?

Have you ever dreamed of being the new José Mourinho or the pupil of Sir Alex Ferguson? If so then YES, this is for you! This guide offers you the opportunity, not to be the new Mourinho, but the chance to be the first YOU!

What does this cost me?

Nada! Or as Ernest Hemingway would say: NADA! (It’s an intertextual reference, look it up ;))

Can I use this on both PSP and iOs?

Technically, this is a PSP only guide. However, you may find that there are a Zillion tips for the iOS gamers in this awesomest of guides. Not satisfied? Don’t worry, because you might just find the extra bit in your Christmas stockings. ;)

Why are we releasing this now?

In Belgium, where it is already Friday, it is already Friday. When did we say the release was? Exactly: Friday!

We hope you’ll enjoy it and that you will spare a few nice words. :)

Love and all that Jazz,

RAC, Patrick, William and Jens

DOWNLOAD FMH ID

I've managed to beat Chelsea and Manchester City

in ONE evening! Amazing! -David Beckham

Boy, if I wasn't this good already,

I'd sure use it! -José Mourinho

One day, I'll be as good as these guys. -Sir Alex Ferguson

These guys are the awesomest we'll ever have! -Declan Barry

This post has been promoted to an article

Hmm I was going to mention the lay-out but Jens covered that at the end.

Although I guess you didn't really need to make a PDF document to be honest as 95% of what I read is already on the site, in which you could have just linked to the relevant article than having to scroll through various pages trying to find the bit you are after. As with most of it being on the site, it was just a matter of adding it all in and to where it will make sense.

Furthermore, more detail could have been added in on some bits and maybe include other articles such as Rafa's regen census when you was talking about regens.

Other than those main criticisms very good work..

P.S: Momento (2000, Christopher Nolan) is a film that starts at the end and works its way to the beginning ;) @Beginning of chapter one

Hmm I was going to mention the lay-out but Jens covered that at the end.

Although I guess you didn't really need to make a PDF document to be honest as 95% of what I read is already on the site, in which you could have just linked to the relevant article than having to scroll through various pages trying to find the bit you are after. As with most of it being on the site, it was just a matter of adding it all in and to where it will make sense.

Furthermore, more detail could have been added in on some bits and maybe include other articles such as Rafa's regen census when you was talking about regens.

Other than those main criticisms very good work..

P.S: Momento (2000, Christopher Nolan) is a film that starts at the end and works its way to the beginning ;) @Beginning of chapter one

There are indeed some existing articles including, but about 15-20 of them are brand new ;)

Guys, this is a massive effort. Congratulations to all involved for a job well done. I have only two remarks:

1. I wish I had been invited to take part on this :(

2. The content is there, but the whole thing looks a lot like an unfinished work. It could use some aesthetics polishing, and it needs some editing. Mostly, I felt that a lot of the text there does not add value to the discussion. It's like producing a movie: it might break your heart, but not all the scenes can make it to the final cut.

Still, it's a shame I can only give +1 :)

What Jens said. We picked out a list of topics that needed to be covered, some areas were covered on Vibe by one of the authors articles and we chose we may as-well use them articles instead of re-writing them. However most of it is fresh content we produced ourselves. It is not simply copying and pasting Vibe articles into one document, a-lot of work was put into this.

Thanks for all the downloads so far, hope you are enjoying it.

Thx rafa :)

The resonantie we didn't inclusief you is that this is a psp guides and we though you only had ios.

This was also a guide made by close friends.

However, we'dbe glad if we could het you in for an ios release :)

We're the four best friends that anyone could ever have :wub:

Also, Rafa, thanks for the rep and you could nearly make one on your own, what with all your class guides/images :P

Also, Rafa, thanks for the rep and you could nearly make one on your own, what with all your class guides/images :P

Haha, alone is no fun ;)

Haha, alone is no fun ;)

I thought you were talking about something exactly the same for iOS? Perhaps even better?

Haha, alone is no fun ;)

I thought you were talking about something exactly the same for iOS? Perhaps even better?

I had the idea of making a guide, I even started composing a skeleton, but I kinda let it sink for a while. Maybe after FMHi 2012 is released I can look into it.

Can I just say well done lads - an awful lot of hard work obviously went into this. Didn't read all of it word for word but read through the main parts that interested me.

If you guys ever need a hand with layout etc I'm pretty handy on InDesign etc so just give me a shout.

Well done!

Shame, it gives me an error downloading it. Possibly exceeded my download limit (although so far only download in the last 16 hours was this on my phone) which can't extract .rar)

Already hit over 50 downloads, 57 currently. Thank-you for downloading, hope it helps :)

Not too sure Ceirdiff, guess you should ask Dec on that one.

Cheers for the feedback Scott.

Cheers Brian, if needs be we will get in contact :)

Very nice job. Apart from the odd typo, the only thing that I've found to be wrong is the tackling explanation on page 16. I'm sure that committed means that you tackle more and not harder. I think it says in the game manual.

Keep up the good work. ^_^