Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Off Topic COD: Modern Warfare 3

Conor

Anyone on here got this yet? And what do they feel about it?

I have and I thinks it's absolute (mind my french) shite! The campaign is good, but too short and the multiplayer is one of the worst. All Maps= Small and tightly pack with too much buildings etc. Connection is horrible and the amount of killstreaks that can be activated in a single game is beyond a joke.

Yeah, I haven't played it yet - but I had a feeling this would happen. They knew it would sell so they didn't put as much effort in as they should have.

I think it is quite good, I like close maps but I feel there should be more variaty and S&D is impossible to play how it should be played unless in team tactical because of this.

I'm really enjoying it so far.

Maps are so much better, less places to camp so I'm guessing that's why you don't like them?

Connection is 99% of the time your fault, open your ports or get better internet.

I agree with Ali, it seems to be the best COD since 4 but I would like a tiny bit more change between maps as close quarters is a bit predictable. The spawning needs a bit of fixing but it seems a lot more fun than Battlefield 3 despite being technically worse.

The connection is your own fault. I think it's the best CoD yet, the multiplayer is brilliant, (thank god they removed CoD points) and the maps are good too.

SPOILERS BEGIN

I think the storyline of the campaign is the best out of all of them with a lot more twists going on that it keeps the suspense up where as in previous MW's the only twist I can think of is Price being the prisoner in the Gulag and Sheperd betraying them which was expected. The way they managed to link a lot of old things back to COD 4 is clever with Kamarov and the nuke attack. What annoys me now the story is wrapped up is that in COD 4 you were taking out the 4 people in that photograph, but if Makarov was so closely linked into Zakhaev's business how come he and Yuri wasn't a target in COD 4, and why did Yuri betray them? Just shows the story wasn't written properly until MW2 when they realised whata great franchise COD had become.

The story has ended in a way that you have to nit-pick to find ways to have another Modern Warfare because people aren't going to appreciate jumping back in time again due to the bad reaction Black Ops had on the more hardcore COD players who didn't like going to shittier guns etc. Only way a story can continue in COD time is for them to follow Frost, Price and Nikolai and possibly Wallcroft although I don't know if he's alive or not. If not I think either a prequel to the MacMillan, Price, Zakhaev times in the 1990's or they jump forward another 5/10 years to a more experienced Frost as he leads a team or something against a new uprising seen as Makarov is dead and his men will fall apart.

SPOILERS END

I like the multiplayer but then I don't. I like it because it's close quarters so less campers and it is a lot easier with better looking maps. But I dislike it because there isn't much variation in the maps although that is explainable due to the storyline and I don't like it because it is so easier. I'm shit as at COD and I'm on lvl 6 after 3 or 4 games and it's shockingly easy. I mean I know it is easy to level up early on but on MW2 took me like 15 games to get to lvl 10.

I think.... I like my relationship with women :P

But my room mate has it, we went online and well I just pwned all :lol:

Also you can easily camp in small maps like what I do :P

EDIT: Find the most common spawn point and well you can just get kill after kill

I think.... I like my relationship with women :P

But my room mate has it, we went online and well I just pwned all :lol:

Also you can easily camp in small maps like what I do :P

EDIT: Find the most common spawn point and well you can just get kill after kill

It's easy to do but it's boring :lol: