Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2012 Ashez 4-3-2-1

Ashez

its a brilliant tactic won everything domestically with rangers first season and went 1/4 finals of CL loosing to Real 2-1 agg which is really good

thanks again!

Good name Pat ;)

I like The Flamin' Ashez Arrows ;) haaa.

No worries Penza :)

I find the 4-3-2-1 an amazing formation to use, I've successfully saved my Athletic Club from mid-table to European challengerslaugh.gif

Celtic:

Played:64

Won:54

Drawn:6

Lost:4

Scored:198

Conceded:61

Titles:1

Cups:3

Won everything :). Some fantastic performences like Izaguirre getting 29 assists and Hooper scoring 71 goals. Epic stuff :)

Won everything with Rangers 2nd season spending 2 million! lol

First season won league, scottish cup and scottish league cup

second season everything thank u so much!!

Trying it with Porto will let you know±

Celtic:

Played:64

Won:54

Lost:4

Scored:198

Conceded:61

Titles:1

Cups:3

Won everything :). Some fantastic performences like Izaguirre getting 29 assists and Hooper scoring 71 goals. Epic stuff :)

How did Hooper get that much playing as a Target Man

West Brom:

Played:51

Won:35

Lost:10

Scored:118

Conceded:52

League titles:1

Carling Cups:1

Reminder to myself:

Add WB and Celtic to OP and total

@Fizza - Sorry haven't been online much durring holidays lol. But think this link should answer your question, if not just post again :)

@Stokecity - Cheers mate yeah its a beast with Stoke, turns Crouch into a machine :)

I reckon on iOS it may be this:

Mentality: Attacking

Passing:Mixed

Tackling:Commited

Pressing:Yes

Offside Trap:Yes

Counter Attack:No

Men Behind Ball:No

--------TM-DLF

---APM

---B2B-BWM-B2B

WB---CD---CD---WB

--------GK

Yet to try it though and the CDs could be LIDs instead.

Swansea

Finished 4th in league

Played:45

Won:21

Drawn:13

Lost:11

Scored:78

Conceded:71

All my keepers were crap, Vorm was shocking :(. Graham was awesome scoring 29 goals in 42 matches

Starting again now, sure i can manage to win the league :)

Tried this with Real in a challenge on iOS.

Formation was the one I posted but with Higuian as a poacher (worked a lot better than before).

Settings were: Attacking, Short, Normal, Yes, Yes, No, No.

All together Ronaldo as a DLF scored a load and we won 11, drew 2 and lost just one. Scored 26 and conceeded only 8.

I know I was Real Madrid so maybe that isn't amazing but I was 8 games from the undefeated challenge and got into the cup final and CL quarters (beat Inter). Also it's worth noting before I came in the club drew 11 in the league and won 10 so form massively increased.

Obviously this isn't an exact replica of the Ashez tactic but I feel it is close in terms of movement - Ramos was amazing as were the 2 box to box midfielders. Higuian too picked up in the 3 games I changed him to a poacher with ratings of 9, 8, 8 and several goals.

If you're an iOS player give this a go please with a TM or PCR as I am not sure which is the best due to the fact Higuian prefers the PCR role.

Tried this with Real in a challenge on iOS.

Formation was the one I posted but with Higuian as a poacher (worked a lot better than before).

Settings were: Attacking, Short, Normal, Yes, Yes, No, No.

All together Ronaldo as a DLF scored a load and we won 11, drew 2 and lost just one. Scored 26 and conceeded only 8.

I know I was Real Madrid so maybe that isn't amazing but I was 8 games from the undefeated challenge and got into the cup final and CL quarters (beat Inter). Also it's worth noting before I came in the club drew 11 in the league and won 10 so form massively increased.

Obviously this isn't an exact replica of the Ashez tactic but I feel it is close in terms of movement - Ramos was amazing as were the 2 box to box midfielders. Higuian too picked up in the 3 games I changed him to a poacher with ratings of 9, 8, 8 and several goals.

If you're an iOS player give this a go please with a TM or PCR as I am not sure which is the best due to the fact Higuian prefers the PCR role.

In fact Dec, I've been trying it out, TM does not work very well, due to the lack of formal wingers.

What you're using currently is quite similar to theKraken, you could PM me if you're interestedsmile.gif