Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2012 No feedback

ConradHart

Do you guys ever find it really frustrating when you just have no idea why you lost a game? I was on a good run, didn't change anything (formation, tactics, line up) everyone was 100% fit and I lost to mid table Sunderland but haven't a clue why. I wish my assisstant could give me feedback after games. It's the only thing that spoils my fun. I've loved everything else about FM and previously CM for the last two decades but not knowing why things go wrong is so annoying. I haven't got time for the full on PC game any more but I also don't want to scare the other passengers on my train when I lose against a rubbish team for no apparent reason.

Do you guys ever find it really frustrating when you just have no idea why you lost a game? I was on a good run, didn't change anything (formation, tactics, line up) everyone was 100% fit and I lost to mid table Sunderland but haven't a clue why. I wish my assisstant could give me feedback after games. It's the only thing that spoils my fun. I've loved everything else about FM and previously CM for the last two decades but not knowing why things go wrong is so annoying. I haven't got time for the full on PC game any more but I also don't want to scare the other passengers on my train when I lose against a rubbish team for no apparent reason.

There are often pointers available if you trawl the match stats, especially the player stats - look for one of your players who is weak in some manner and might have left the side down ... often its a single defensive player who was outmatches in some manner (either failing tackles or losing headers) ....

Although sometimes shit does indeed just happen ;)